So, the SRB2 Wikipedia article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Well, the article was kept, and I'm happy. Though it dosen't seem to really get across how freaking awesome SRB2 is.
It's not supposed to. The point of Wikipedia is to be an encyclopedia. It has a neutral point of view, trying to avoid saying something is awesome or something sucks while objectively explaining what something is.

This is an OUTRAGE!!! So what if SRB2 is a fangame? It makes half of the official Sonic games look like a steaming pile of monkey turds!!!!! Anyway, what's it matter if it is a fangame? It's a legitimate page with loads of information on a subject that impacts hundreds of people daily!

So, what are we to do about it, anyway?

Make as many accounts as possible and vote keep i guess

Make as many accounts as possible and vote keep i guess

FoxBlitzz said:
idkwho, there is a rule against meatpuppets, you know.

x is not your personal army?

Also, copyright infringement seems a bit ambiguous, since they have policies about using images without permission (from AJ) and for copyrighted characters, so which is it I wonder? =P

We are not starting this stupidity again. Whether SRB2 has an article on Wikipedia or not is not going to be decided by meat puppets, and it really does not matter in the grand scheme of things. If you genuinely care about SRB2 having a Wikipedia article, I suggest you go write an article on SRB2 with third party sources that doesn't read like an advertisement. The article that's up there now certainly deserves to be deleted.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back