So professor eevee is sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropluckyfr

Certified bad modder.
While he said he cant handle talking about it
We talked for a while and he is actually in a mental breakdown because of the hate he has gotten try to understand he began to feel less and less good and when cman used a non reusable thingy he exploded so yes you may hate him be he is in a bad mental form at the moment

While he said he can't handle talking about it
We talked for a while and he is actually in a mental breakdown because of the hate he has gotten try to understand he began to feel less and less good and when cman used a non reusable thingy he exploded so yes you may hate him be he is in a bad mental form at the moment
Me and the dude are good friends, How could people do this, What did he do to deserve this hate?

So he was very toxic and totally became totally mad when cman reused one of his character non reusable stuff he then got banned and got his mental breakdown he also was promoting his gharacter way too much and the fact people dont really like his character destroyee him
Post automatically merged:

Me and the dude are good friends, How could people do this, What did he do to deserve this hate?
Ye i answered but didnt reply oops
Post automatically merged:

Ye i answered but didnt reply oops

Last edited:
It's been awhile, so excuse my memory, but...

AIR Eevee released their namesake character, and maked them as reusable. Then, someone actually did reuse their content for a mod, but AIR Eevee unmakred his mod as reusable and then accused the other user of using their mod's content without permission. He was promptly banned for his sneaky rug-pulling act, and now we have it so that once something is marked as Reusable, it can no longer be made unreusable.

It's been awhile, so excuse my memory, but...

AIR Eevee released their namesake character, and maked them as reusable. Then, someone actually did reuse their content for a mod, but AIR Eevee unmakred his mod as reusable and then accused the other user of using their mod's content without permission. He was promptly banned for his sneaky rug-pulling act, and now we have it so that once something is marked as Reusable, it can no longer be made unreusable.
So i didnt knew this part i just knew he started being mad at cman becus he used his character content

Yes, it was them. And they had the right to do it because AIR Eevee (the character) was marked as reusable, and thus, the content was free to take and use as anyone sees fit. If AIR Eevee (the user) didn't wan that, they should not have made AIR Eevee (The character) reusable in the first place. Instead, they tried to lie their way into saying the content was not reusable. This is not acceptable behavior.

Yes, it was them. And they had the right to do it because AIR Eevee (the character) was marked as reusable, and thus, the content was free to take and use as anyone sees fit. If AIR Eevee (the user) didn't wan that, they should not have made AIR Eevee (The character) reusable in the first place. Instead, they tried to lie their way into saying the content was not reusable. This is not acceptable behavior.
I guess his ban is well argumented but at the moment we are talking about the fact he is actually sorry but i had to tell it muself because he struggles a lot about this subject

Welp, if he was already unbanned, then... I don't really know why this topic exists. If heas an appology, then there's no reason he couldn't say it himself. No point in keeping this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back