So I'm watching Sonic X and..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

It says Dr. Robotnik's (I'm not calling him Eggman) name is Gerald. Isn't it Ivo?

Yes, it is most certainly Ivo. What you saw was either some sort of mix-up on your part, or bad dubbing.

Yes, they did. He's called Ivo in pretty much every manual for every Genesis Sonic game.

*glances at his manual* So they did. I could of sworn...

Then again, some of the Japanese names were stupid. I'll take "motobug" over "motora" anyday.

I'm pretty sure I've also seen them call him Gerald.. maybe it was his grandfather or something?

You must've made a mistake. They called his *grandfather* Gearld in Sonic X, but never Eggman/Robotnik. His full name is Professor Gearld Robotnik, so it's not hard to get a little confused... :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
You must've made a mistake. They called his *grandfather* Gearld in Sonic X, but never Eggman/Robotnik. His full name is Professor Gearld Robotnik, so it's not hard to get a little confused... :roll:
Now I'm more confused...

*Smacks forehead* (sorry for bumping I just HAVE TO explain) Dr. Ivo Robotnik = Eggman, Pr. (professor) Gerald Robotnik = Eggman's grandfather. Go play SA2/SA2B. ><

Not even Mystic would beat you at that. Not unless he double posts at the Hidden Palace infinite times, but theres absolutely no reason to have a post count in here. Thats just to tell people if you're a newbie or not.

If you double posted infinate times, then you'd have a lot of bandwidth to cover...

Besides, you can't double post more than twice, or it wouldn't bee a double post. It would be like a triple post. Besides, he'd only have to make 453 more posts to beat me. Not that I care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back