So a Kart char in vanilla mod exist...

Maverick

Level Designer, Smart Bastard
Turnes out there is a mod that adds the vanilla characters from Srb2k into original Srb2,
"so, once i found a mod that adds kart characters to usual SRB2. But for whatever reason they all had Metal Sonic's jet fume (i guess that's what it is)"
- LightToha. (creator of the gb kart Amy mod btw)
I tried to search for this addon and every time I try, I get nothing I want.
I'll continue searching, and I would like help with this if you please, until then...

-MavK64

Turnes out there is a mod that adds the vanilla characters from Srb2k into original Srb2,
"so, once i found a mod that adds kart characters to usual SRB2. But for whatever reason they all had Metal Sonic's jet fume (i guess that's what it is)"
- LightToha. (creator of the gb kart Amy mod btw)
I tried to search for this addon and every time I try, I get nothing I want.
I'll continue searching, and I would like help with this if you please, until then...

-MavK64
Actually,there IS a Kart Chars mod for Vanilla game which you can find on Sonic Beyond's YT Channel,and then going into SRB2 Playlist. Then,keep scrolling until you find the video with Kart Chars in Vanilla game.

Actually,there IS a Kart Chars mod for Vanilla game which you can find on Sonic Beyond's YT Channel,and then going into SRB2 Playlist. Then,keep scrolling until you find the video with Kart Chars in Vanilla game.
actually, I can't find it, It's like it doesn't exist.
Post automatically merged:

I found it, Its just the Amy one from game banana but with metal Sonic's jet fumes.
I sometimes wonder why I ask for these things.

Last edited:
Great,now you can enjoy karting in Vanilla SRB2!
I do have some things about it, I opens the "this addon was loaded with warnings" prompt. and it is full of unnecessary characters, like motobug, three variants of chao, Garfield (what, WHY?), two sonics, etc, and most the characters have same character description of I don't want to make these things anymore. (Except Garfield because he doesn't show up in the single player char select) basically the mod should be split into several ones, with the main one being the base game trio with sonic tails and knuckles, with the extras going to separate single/char packs to slim down file space, like team dark, the chaotix, simple character packs of from 1 to 4.
and maybe the characters working more like a kart, with jumping being an ability itself and the lack of a spin dash because they are in karts.
It's just the kart Amy mod but with different stats.
really, I was kind of hoping it would be the counterpart to the vanilla chars in kart mod, where it adds mechanics from one and puts it into another.

I do have some things about it, I opens the "this addon was loaded with warnings" prompt. and it is full of unnecessary characters, like motobug, three variants of chao, Garfield (what, WHY?), two sonics, etc, and most the characters have same character description of I don't want to make these things anymore. (Except Garfield because he doesn't show up in the single player char select) basically the mod should be split into several ones, with the main one being the base game trio with sonic tails and knuckles, with the extras going to separate single/char packs to slim down file space, like team dark, the chaotix, simple character packs of from 1 to 4.
and maybe the characters working more like a kart, with jumping being an ability itself and the lack of a spin dash because they are in karts.
It's just the kart Amy mod but with different stats.
really, I was kind of hoping it would be the counterpart to the vanilla chars in kart mod, where it adds mechanics from one and puts it into another.
Sadly,thats SRB2 Community for ya,as we cant recreate the physics and mechanics from Kart into Vanilla.

You could use the program that makes WAD files (which i forgot the name of:dramahog:) ,and then move the files of character(s) you want in that WAD. Removing the spindash needs some coding,though.

You could use the program that makes WAD files (which i forgot the name of:dramahog:) ,and then move the files of character(s) you want in that WAD.
you might be talking about Slade, which I lack knowledge on how to use.

Sadly,thats SRB2 Community for ya,as we cant recreate the physics and mechanics from Kart into Vanilla.

You could use the program that makes WAD files (which i forgot the name of:dramahog:) ,and then move the files of character(s) you want in that WAD. Removing the spindash needs some coding,though.
Now your not wrong, but I think there is a chance that one of them can do it. I mean we can relax while they do there work to recreate it's physics and mechanics from Kart into Vanilla, obvoiusly there's sms alferdo, golden shine, and others. They might not know how to, well they can try atleast. They still have modding skills anyway, I mean there can be a chance but it's depending on the future or themselfs.

Now your not wrong, but I think there is a chance that one of them can do it. I mean we can relax while they do there work to recreate it's physics and mechanics from Kart into Vanilla, obvoiusly there's sms alferdo, golden shine, and others. They might not know how to, well they can try atleast. They still have modding skills anyway, I mean there can be a chance but it's depending on the future or themselfs.
Alright,thanks for explanation!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back