Snow_World(Match map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, since the last map you've made, you have improved a lot, however, some rings are too high, so sonic players can't reach them, and try placing some weapon rings in the level too, unless they are not on the screenshot.

From what I see, I rate it a 6 - 7/10.

Oh, It must not of been in the pic then.

But if you sort out some of the rings, and put some more stuff in, then it would be a better map. :wink:

I need to ask, are you sure you put homing in there? I found railrings and automatic rings. You must have hidden them very well. This is great (Compaired to most wads I've tried recently).

Oh, Hyperknux. If you look closely on the right side, you can see the rail ring near a bunch of floating rings (by floating I mean WAY off the the ground)

tailsmastermind said:
I need to ask, are you sure you put homing in there? I found railrings and automatic rings. You must have hidden them very well. This is great (Compaired to most wads I've tried recently).

ops when i was writing about the weapon rings i acidently wrote homing ring.

there is only automatic and rail ring.

tailsmastermind said:
Oh, Hyperknux. If you look closely on the right side, you can see the rail ring near a bunch of floating rings (by floating I mean WAY off the the ground)

I just noticed that :P. anyways, Ice maps aren't released that often, and this one is quite decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back