Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

There´s a problem with SRB2 in my home.
When I saw the screenshots from the levels of SRB2, I saw the textures were grass and Brown walls. But Here, i just only see, snowy floor and blue walls. Even with the level I made with the guide in this site (For level editing) I see snow instead the textures I selected. If Anyone Knows about the problem please reply

P.D: I downloaded the game from another site because the link in this one doesn't work.Probably that's another version?

The links on this site do work. I just tested all of them.

Check if your computer clock is set right. SRB2 goes into a special "xmas mode" between December 25 and January 6. Obviously, it shouldn't have started yet, so maybe your computer is off by a few days.

Ahh, Christmas Mode. Funny how you interpreted it as a problem with the game rather than as something special that happens during the holiday season.

Sort of reminds me of a day years ago around this time when I was talking with a friend and just for the heck of it he decided to play Tyrian, because he hadn't touched the game in months, and said over the phone, "Activate Christmas Mode?!"

Easter Eggs on Christmas, not to be confused with the ACTUAL Easter Eggs on Easter in SRB2! :D

--- Gemini

Suddenly I wonder if it's possible to hunt for easter eggs with the -xmas parameter... Hmm...

Reminds me of when you got Mario Koopa Blast for playing on New Years. Heh, that was funny; particularly combining -mario with -xmas to get snow in the Mushroom Kingdom, or adding Aerial Garden Zone to get a snowy level with Mario clouds in the background. Aaah, good times.

SPMoves has a full range of seasons and holidays, of course. -season spring -holiday easter is one of my favorites. But then, you could always -season winter -holiday halloween or something... It all works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back