• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Snick the Porcupine

If you are looking for dash mode sprites then boot up slade and open the player.dta file, Metal Sonic's sprites will be all the way down at the bottom, look for the ones labeled DASH and export them as png to anywhere you want them on your computer. Do NOT alter the player.dta file in any way or else you will have to re download a replacement for it. I hope this helps.

If you are looking for dash mode sprites then boot up slade and open the player.dta file, Metal Sonic's sprites will be all the way down at the bottom, look for the ones labeled DASH and export them as png to anywhere you want them on your computer. Do NOT alter the player.dta file in any way or else you will have to re download a replacement for it. I hope this helps.
This is very handy and I appreciate the help however, I have placed in filler dash sprites to see if that would work. (It didn't :c )

Those Metals might be special and would work but I don't know how to export these file types (Imp) into PNG. would you happen to know also how to do that as well?

This is very handy and I appreciate the help however, I have placed in filler dash sprites to see if that would work. (It didn't :c )

Those Metals might be special and would work but I don't know how to export these file types (Imp) into PNG. would you happen to know also how to do that as well?
You right click the imp while in slade and then you select the Graphic options and then you click Export as PNG

You right click the imp while in slade and then you select the Graphic options and then you click Export as PNG
Thank you very much, this will be very helpful. However, as I feared it didn't work.

It seems the game only doesn't check if the sprites are there and uses the running ones.

Skip and a Hop.jpg

New teaser image because I don't gnome, look at em golf.

So what movesets will snick have? Is he gonna have frenzy worlds movesets or you're version of movesets he should have?

So what movesets will snick have? Is he gonna have frenzy worlds movesets or you're version of movesets he should have?
As said because of my lack gnomeledge on modding this is more or less a what if Snick was a part of the base rooster. (A.K.A. vanilla moveset. However, he will at least receive some modified states which hopefully will make playing as him a fresh experience.)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe one day I'll make a 2.0 version witch would have more of his actual moveset but for now, this is more for the sprites.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back