Smash Soc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of this Smash Soc. but I haven't been able to find it. Does any one know where it is I searched it up but can't seem to find it.

Also It supposed to let you attucally attack like If online you could just jump on someone to attack then rather then throwing rings.

Zoom the Hedgehog said:
Also It supposed to let you attucally attack like If online you could just jump on someone to attack then rather then throwing rings.
The melee.soc? Hate it. Stick to tossing rings like a regular player.

Why, Insert Name Here?
With melee attacks, the game looks MUCH more realistic. I mean, if you can smash the robots with a spin attack, why shouldn't you hurt your opponents?

Espyo said:
Why, Insert Name Here?
With melee attacks, the game looks MUCH more realistic. I mean, if you can smash the robots with a spin attack, why shouldn't you hurt your opponents?
Maybe so, but I'd rather not:
A. Flash green everytime I jump or spindash.
B. Cause consistency failures half the time I try to hit someone.
C. Don't gain any points whatsoever.
D. Only deal damage while quickly spindashing.

Man, you must have the wrong version or something. When I use melee.soc (usually with bots in SRB2JTE), I never flash green, had no errors (even though I never tried it in a netgame), and I can damage them anytime. I'm not sure about the points, tough.

Blizzard T. said:
JTE_Universe_Melee.soc was good.. If you liked automatically spinning forward when you just press the spindash button.

That was intended, seeing that in the old SRB2 universe you have a melee attack that does the same general thing... Just better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back