Small file send limit on mobile 32-bit builds

ShadowWolf2279

Project Shadow Wolf version 2.2.79
I'm trying to host a server on SRB2, but I can't add so much as a character without other devices saying "Some files are larger than the server is willing to send." This seems to happen on all devices that run 32-Bit builds. Is there a way to increase the send limit?

I'm trying to host a server on SRB2, but I can't add so much as a character without other devices saying "Some files are larger than the server is willing to send." This seems to happen on all devices that run 32-Bit builds. Is there a way to increase the send limit?
Yes, run "maxsend max" in the console. It has nothing to do with "devices that run 32-bit builds", the auto-download's filesize limit is simply smaller than most mods. Also, all versions of the game have been 32-bit for years.

Oh, you mean the unofficial mobile version. Got it. But it’s no different lol.
Okay. Let me explain:

My little brother, toeglov and I use Kindle Fires to play SRB2. That platform runs the 32-Bit Android build. My other brother, tofu has an Android phone to play SRB2. That device uses the 64-Bot Android build. Because tofu's using 64-Bit, mine and toeglov's servers don't appear on his device.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: The "servers not showing up" ordeal is unrelated and is to be saved for another thread.

Okay. Let me explain:

My little brother, toeglov and I use Kindle Fires to play SRB2. That platform runs the 32-Bit Android build. My other brother, tofu has an Android phone to play SRB2. That device uses the 64-Bot Android build. Because tofu's using 64-Bit, mine and toeglov's servers don't appear on his device.
Yeah that does not impact things, even if the build is unofficial. Your servers should appear on all devices. If they don't, there is something wrong with the server or the connection.

Yeah that does not impact things, even if the build is unofficial. Your servers should appear on all devices. If they don't, there is something wrong with the server or the connection.
I'm not going to continue this here. I'll save it for another thread.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back