Sky Babylon.wad (Circuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me put this bluntly for you, SS64. Stop being ignorant, and start listening to constructive critisism. Stop taking constuctive critisism like flaming, and over reacting to reality checks. Your levels are bland and flat. Not to mention boring, lazily made, and harder than a rock (lol analogy.) Seriously, you will get no where in life if you ignore the critisism and listen to mindless praise. Got it?

Sumakima said:
Let me put this bluntly for you, SS64. Stop being ignorant, and start listening to constructive critisism. Stop thinking constuctive critisism like flaming, and over reacting to reality checks. Your levels are bland and flat. Not to mention boring, lazily made, and harder than a rock (lol analogy.) Seriously, you will get no where in life if you ignore the critisism and listen to mindless praise. Got it?

I am accepting it.

It's Ash's criticism I'm not going to put up with.

ORLY? I've never seen it taken seriously in your levels. Your levels are always flat and bland. I know why you arn't taking Ash's constuctive critisism. It's because you don't like the free reality check that comes with that meal (lol 'nother analogy.) Stop acting like a baby. Beta testers do nothing. All they are are people you know who mindlessly praise your work, and not helping your work. Start by releasing the wad, taking the critisism, and building on it. Get it?

Sumakima said:
ORLY? I've never seen taken seriously in your levels. Your levels are always flat and bland. I know why you arn't taking Ash's constuctive critisism. It's because you don't like the free reality check that comes with that meal (lol 'nother analogy.) Stop acting like a baby. Beta testers do nothing. All they are are people you know who mindlessly praise your work, and not helping your work. Start by releasing the wad, taking the critisism, and building on it. Get it?

They tell me its flat too.

They tell me since its sra2 add a SRA starting point (which I've done)'

Look at Ash's post on this topic again then post back here.

No descriptive details telling me what to fix or anything at all.

I'm not mad at the

Ash said:
one of the worst Circuit stages I have ever played. Ever.

Or the stupid rating he gave.

He really didn't mention what else to include in here to make it better.

SuperSonic64 said:
Whats the point of releasing it if I'm not a good wadder?

I have mostly ALL the levels done.

Can you say NOMEKOP/SMS/ROBOEGG, much?!
You could prove that you have them done by releasing them, though, and ignore the criticism, because some people just can't take the heat!

SuperSonic64 said:
I am accepting it.

It's Ash's criticism I'm not going to put up with.

But, my constructive criticism is only...
criticismxm0.png

>=(
Nothing more, nothing less...

Sumakima said:
I'm going to have to side with Ash on this. You are ignoring him because you don't want to take constuctive critisism and you think he is flaming you. Stop crapping out levels every week. I'm sick and tired of seeing these crappy levels of your's. Take some time on your levels, and add some interesting detail to your levels, so they won't be so bland, k?
Let me put this bluntly for you, SS64. Stop being ignorant, and start listening to constructive critisism. Stop taking constuctive critisism like flaming, and over reacting to reality checks. Your levels are bland and flat. Not to mention boring, lazily made, and harder than a rock (lol analogy.) Seriously, you will get no where in life if you ignore the critisism and listen to mindless praise. Got it?
I couldn't have said it better myself; thank you!

SuperSonic64 said:
Ash said:
I love it. Love it! I guess I'm pretty harsh... but past experiences has lead him to totally ignore my posts. Well, he requested constructive criticism and I gave it to him; I guess he just didn't want the reality check that came with it.
You know what?

I am ignoring your posts.

Point proven?

SuperSonic64 said:
Look at Ash's post on this topic again then post back here.

Okay, what; why am I the source of your overall negativeness? I don't even know why you're still talking about it; seeing as it was about a month ago... and even so, I didn't do anything except tell you what I thought of the level, and what it actually is; you couldn't handle that? See, the only reason you wouldn't be able to handle it is because of the sudden realization that what I said makes sense. In fact, the lucidity of my post was so great, that you had to lash out and attack it, rather than embrace it. Face the facts; if more than one person agrees on the same problems, you should be trying to fix it instead of further bloating your glorification by saying "Oh, I have noob beta testers. I AM RATE AWESOME", or "Other people like this. Who cares about you guys?" This is what we call pulling a Nomekop (IE, saying your stuff is amazing even though it might not be). Haven't you heard of modesty?

Whatever, seriously. I stand by what I said a month ago, and I agree with everything I wrote a month ago. I honestly don't know why you're arguing about one month ago, but my point still stands; this map sucks ass. And Sumakima is right: You shouldn't be crapping out maps every week. Take Some Guy for example. He makes simply amazing maps, but he disappears for very, very long periods of time, and then out of the blue, releases something great. Emulate Some Guy. Try to BE Some Guy. Take your time, use the effort, and actually make something worth playing; accept the criticism when it comes, fix it, attend to everyone's wants and needs (within fair judgment of rationality of the needs being made known), and you'll be successful beyond reason! I've messed around with levels for a while... and I haven't released much, but I've actually tested different layouts, placements, concepts, and made a bunch of random crap that can benefit any future maps I plan on making, just from experimentation. That's what SRB2 is all about, don't you see? You don't always get it right the first time, but with practice and determination, you can come out on top! You just need time, effort, and most importantly, the will to do so. I still believe you have the potential to do unbelievably awesome things (look back to some of your earlier stuff; I only supported you and gave you the same type of constructive criticism I'm giving you now); constantly arguing and glorifying make a dense fog of egotism... and that makes it hard for not only others to see the true essence of your maps, but it also makes it difficult to see what you yourself are making in the process.

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back