• OH YEAH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OH NOES.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver360

I've just played the demo and all I got to say is....WOW!!!

The way the you do a ollie, the way you do a manual, the way you can edit your own videos AND you can put them on the net.

Simply Amazing.

DanteEX said:
More information please? Can you make your own character? Can you play online?
Yes and yes. The game skate is a skateboarding game. The game is WAY better than tony hawk. Like for instance if I wanna ollie, I have to use the right analog stick and push it down then go up. And if I wanted to do a manual I have to use the right analog stick and go back slightly until I see my character lift up his/her wheels, then keep it there. Also say if a rail has a space I can jump over the rail while my skateboard is rolling under it.

The game also features lots a famous people, like for the first time ever you can play as Rob Dyrdek. Also Big Black is in the game.

After seeing this topic, I decided to give the demo a try and see what its like. I have to say, I was expecting an EA Tony Hawk Clone, but I'm actually quite pleasantly suprised. The flickit controls do actually add a lot of realism and depth to the game, much better than the "mash every button on the controller till something happens" style of the Tony Hawks games. The video editing tool is awesome as well, you can record yourself being awesome, edit the video with different angles/play speeds/camera filters and then upload your finished video, which can be viewed from your XBL profile or the game's site, kind of like a mini youtube. The only problem with the game is that it uses EA's nonsincial servers.

Dreamcaster said:
Silver360 said:
Dreamcaster said:
Silver360 said:
Dreamcaster said:
You need a "never tried it" option.
Just use "oh heck no".

No, you don't diss a game if you haven't tried it.
How about the "no" option.

No. it's the same as the "oh heck noes" option, but to a lesser extent. Again, don't diss a game untill you've played it.
How about the " Aw screw it" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back