Since everybody else is posting sprite comics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walan

Muncher of Numbers
...I might as well do it too. This is Mini Sonic, a Sonic sprite comic that uses sprites and backgrounds taken from the three Sonic Advance games, as well as custom made SA sprites and edits.

http://home.comcast.net/~thecoopx/MiniSonicFrame-1.htm

Let me start by saying that this comic isn't my creation, and I don't take any credit for it. This comic is the sole creation of OverClocked ReMix poster/remixer/storywriter/spriter/sig maker/overall cool guy The Coop, and I highly enjoy these comics, even though I really have to squint to read the colored text. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Some of The Coop's comics have a bit of cursing and suggestive themes and such. Think along the lines of an R-rated comedy movie, but with not as much gross-out humor. Don't click if you're offended by four-letter f-words and sex talk and things like that.

Edit by Mystic: This topic is probably not the culprit, but for piece of mind of certain people, the topic is now locked. This topic somehow caused an infinite e-mail spam loop in PHPBB, causing Sepwich to die. Hence, the topic is closed.

wow! this is a pretty good comic! i love this one... it has some nice edits too. this is great!

Nice sprite edits. All the comics are hillarious. I stoped to write this right in the happy xmas gif 'cause I didnt knew they had ALL the comics in one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back