I'm having the same ultimate Inazuma problem, I used Pandora's box to get the emeralds because I got the 200 emblems, then beat it, credits rolled, spawned in gf2, then I entered some days later and my silver horns disappeared, I beat mindscape again, then the next day, they disappear, I ask in a server, they say to type the command, type it, says that I did not free Inazuma's soul, the silver horns disappear every time I quit the game, I'm wondering if playing on Linux is the problem, I play on my steam deck.

wasn't it just a commission?
it is, i ask logan if it gonna be in the pack and.... yes it be included
Post automatically merged:

I'm having the same ultimate Inazuma problem, I used Pandora's box to get the emeralds because I got the 200 emblems, then beat it, credits rolled, spawned in gf2, then I entered some days later and my silver horns disappeared, I beat mindscape again, then the next day, they disappear, I ask in a server, they say to type the command, type it, says that I did not free Inazuma's soul, the silver horns disappear every time I quit the game, I'm wondering if playing on Linux is the problem, I play on my steam deck.
remember when you use cheats it doesnt save, i reccomend you to use superrun mod, and the command superrun_type 4

Oh ok cool.
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 145324.png

I used the destroy robots to get the sol emeralds and those got saved
wait, when i got the Sol Emeralds the version where you can save while addons are loaded did not exist, now you load the addons and it saves,that might be it,but I'm not going to do it in 3 lives,I'm using some mods for this!

I can't enter mind-scape even though I have everything needed, the portal doesn't work, but I am doing this with my modded setup, so I'm wondering what kind of mods bug out the portal, specifically Lua mods.

(because I use "LauncherBlast2 reBoot", I can paste my json file of all the mods I use here)

There is. Before you complete Mindscape Zone, forcing the map with the map command (if my experience on the release server is anything to go by) kicks you out. After completing it however, you can then go back into the map with the map command and it will not kick you out.
There is a way to play the map before clearing the game and as any other character. This is best done while still in the pause menu, as you will need to hit the retry button (or use the "retry" command) before unpausing. Though Inazuma will still be the only character in the cutscene, you can still see your current character (Like Cacee, for example) with dialogue. If there is no unique dialogue for that character (such as AIR Eevee), Facciolo will just say that he did not expect someone other than the Silverhorn.

Man I'm so happy that I got the silverhorns

I was told about the "silverhorn" command in the console, but I have no idea how to use it
Also turn silverhorn on or off

A bug I found while using openGL

His horns kept going Brown and white which seems wired to me

Last edited:
how do I turn into Ultimate Inazuma?
Beat mindscape, and if you already did, well idk.

Wait a secound, how do you pronounce Facciolo? Cuz when i watched JackalMan first part of his silverhorn review, he pronounced it in a way i don't, so that made me woundering.

Back