• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SilverCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does CE mean anyway? I want to download this when I can, but the CE characters look like they can be in openGL. I'm gonna sound stupid for asking this but, does it force openGL?

1.What does CE mean anyway?
2. I want to download this when I can
3. But the CE characters look like they can be in openGL. I'm gonna sound stupid for asking this but, does it force openGL?
1. No idea, as well...
2. Never, it was probably canceled, AFAIK. Look at the last time something was POSTED on this topic... pretty sure that's bum~ *shot* dangit sorry no backseat moderating.
3. Nah, if you search in the character section, I think you can find SonicCE, he's useable without OGL... Also you can tell from the fact they are sprites and such so they don't require it.

I like all of it except for his top head quills... something about them just don't look like Silver's to me... they kinda look a little to skinny...that or either to far apart..

As I said, this topic had a bit of a lot of dust before the bumping, so it's probably canceled. No real need to criticze something that's canceled... right?

Just take a screen shot of the character select for all three characters I'm sure all the letters you need will be on all three of them. (if you can do what I just said)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

It means Chrispy Addition so that means that ZeroGravix is obviously continuing the CE series.

Well, given how long it was since the last update on the project, I think its safe to say it is yet another dead project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back