• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh I downloaded it, and I have some ideas.
1. Make him taller.
2. Make his hair (the front hairs) longer.
Thats all I have. I like HMSX's better but this one is alright.

Draykon said:
(Face it, you know next to nothing about Silver)

We've sawn gameplay movies, know his storyline how he came from a other dimension and such, what his abilities are (magic, faster as amy/tails, but not even close to Sonic's speed, charge jump, etc.) , and most important, how he looks.

......nope, we know nearly nothing of Silver.

A few more suggestions

1.MAKE HIM HAVE PSHOKENTIC POWERS LIKE THROWING ENEMYS AT EACH OTHER OR RINGS!!!!!!!!!!11THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF HIM!other than that hes jsut like amy!

2. Make the front 5 sprties bigger(i know how to draw silver by hand)

PS:I saw you at a game today!I was andy the hedgehog :mrgreen:

Super buddy I'm afraid to tell you but it's kind of hard to give a character that kind of ability. But you could always use the ringslinger = 1 thing
and then the object you want it to "sling". That's probably the closest you will get to Psychokinetic powers.

Darykon:We know his moves. Just not his story.

Yeah right i DO know his story cause i got to watch e3 footage and more and tons of trailers AND I READ WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!IT HAS ALOT O GAME NEWS EVEN BEFORE SONIC NEWS SAYS IT!!!

PS:Go to draykon cause he made a telekinetikcs power with amy!!!!!Go ask him for help!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I have 2 Idea what the iblis trigger might be!
1. I did see a pic of a psycho shadow so maybe him?
2.A big creature made out of lava and rocks.

Hmm...

I have 2 Idea what the iblis trigger might be!
1. I did see a pic of a psycho shadow so maybe him?
2.A big creature made out of lava and rocks.

Yes that psycho shadow your talking about is called mephiles. I read it off wikipedia and he's some kind of crystiline hedgehog. Shadow is on his way to save rouge when he encounters him and mephiles sends him to the future(true official storyline as stated by wikipeida) And I think that's something to do with the iblis tirgger and shadow looks like sonic so silver mistakes him for the iblis trigger?Wait now my brain hurts...... :eek: I also heard that blaze is confirmed to have something to do with silver for she is seen with silver fighting a giant fire monster(she's pyrokinetic and he's pshkenitic get it?) So yeah sorry for the long post just wanted to point it out :lol:

You know, if it weren't for the extreme amount of stupidity in this thread, I would've actually considered making a true "gravity gun" ability for Silver in SRB2JTE... :(

There is no other way, you know. It can't even be SOCed properly, it seems.

Jason the Echidna said:
You know, if it weren't for the extreme amount of stupidity in this thread, I would've actually considered making a true "gravity gun" ability for Silver in SRB2JTE... :(

Gravity gun? Sounds cool please make it but wait for HMSX's silver wad to come out it looks alot more promising than this one. :mrgreen:

metalsonic5555 said:
Jason the Echidna said:

Gravity gun? Sounds cool please make it but wait for HMSX's silver wad to come out it looks alot more promising than this one. :mrgreen:

Yes, I had experiences with the gravity gun, it is purely awesome! other than that, I appreciate what support you have given me MS5555.

This is just my second wad and I'm not going to edit something where I have to fix every single sprite and I don't know how to make a SOC or slingitem so if you want those then make it and send it to me to put in the wad.

I have finally played the wad and there is small (a lot if you think of it) things I noticed, hope you can stand advance crits on your wad.

1. Hardly no shading what so ever (bad)

2. Shoes, gloves and gold bracelets not coloured properly (it needs to be if you want it to be good)

3. Quills not pulled down by gravity, they look a bit off on some frames (you need to follow physics)

4. His hair looks like sticks, make them more thicker (EX: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38622753/?qo=7&q=by:hypermetalsonicx&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps )

5.His energy is bright aqua, not blue (in my opinion)

6. gloves need the symbols on it.

Now things to add

1. Edit the ring slinger into an energy based sprite, just like SMS did in his/her wad

2. Jump higher (if it is possible )

3. When he hovers do the energy effect

That is all, thank you for your cooperation

-HMSX

THAT IS REALLY COOOOL!!! :mrgreen: I MEAN IT THAT IS COOL HOPE YOU CAN GET IT DONE I WANT IT REALLY BAD :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back