• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver 360 character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means the arms are so wrinkly, it looks like a deflated balloon. I don't like the fact it's that wrinkly either, really needs to be fixed. And I don't think the hood would work for a super form, it looks too much like the shoulder's sticking out. Give him a skateboard or something for his super form, it would go with the fact he has a helmet.

ShadowAurion said:
I think he means the arms are so wrinkly, it looks like a deflated balloon. I don't like the fact it's that wrinkly either, really needs to be fixed. And I don't think the hood would work for a super form, it looks too much like the shoulder's sticking out. Give him a skateboard or something for his super form, it would go with the fact he has a helmet.
How about I put the hoodie onto his back so it wont look like a part of his arm. Therefore you can only see the hoodie on the back sprite of every action.

Edit: Well here it is now with the hoodie replace in the back. The red is where the hands are. I'm trying to think of a new position for them.

I noticed that before the change to the hands, the gloves looked just like the ones I wore sometimes. Sorry off topic lol

Silver360 said:
Well I'm making a character. Silver 360, yeah I know its not the coolest thing on the block but hey it seems alright.
think again.senku is the coolest thing on the block because its created and shaded better than yours
-no offence
-spader555

spader555 said:
Silver360 said:
Well I'm making a character. Silver 360, yeah I know its not the coolest thing on the block but hey it seems alright.
think again.senku is the coolest thing on the block because its created and shaded better than yours
-no offence
-spader555
Uh.... Who's this guy? Spader555? Next time try good criticism.

Well anyway I'm still working on this. I'm on the second frame, I'm taking my time so it won't look like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back