sig sevs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanic

I downloaded the flikie wad, it worked for five seconds and sig sev'd

Then I couldnt even start SRB2, just sig sevs.

I deleted the wad, but the problems still there, any idea why?

my flickie wad? you need both files loaded (flckie and flcikiefix.soc), and make sure you got the updated one,
and it's not te wad that caused that, it's probley somthing els, try re-installing it,, and make a backup off you're gamedata

He can't even start srb2.
Look in the mystic realm topic for an updated Srb2 exe and try that without any wads. If that doesn't work copy the error log from when you tried that out and copy it to bug reports.

Torgo said:
Look in the mystic realm topic for an updated Srb2 exe and try that without any wads. If that doesn't work copy the error log from when you tried that out and copy it to bug reports.

Where is the mystic realm topic?

Use the search button near the top of the forums. Anyway redownloading it from the site is a better idea because it has the updated exe, If you downloaded it after aug 22, and still have the installer that is even better.

Seanic said:
Torgo said:

Where is the mystic realm topic?

Its in releases. Look for the author called "mystic". If he's not on the first page of releases, look in the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back