Shrek 4 Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hello there y´all cummunity members, the movie´s been out relativeley some time now, so I think it deserves a topic, I havn´t seen it yet, but I´m planning to do so in the nearest date possible, I really have liked all Shrek movies, specially the first, but from what I´ve heard this is not as good, so any comments?

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone was saying, but it still wasn't too good either. Or maybe I'm only saying that because I watched the movie in Spanish...
Anyway, here's a list of my favorite to least favorite Shrek movies:
Shrek 2
Shrek
Shrek 4
Shrek 3

I really didn't like the third one at all.

Blue Warrior, isn't this movie the last one? I'm assuming this is the one that ends them all.
Apparently, it is. But there is a spin-off coming out
I stopped reading around here: "The Puss in Boot's website gave a short description of the film, "Puss In Boots" - one of the most beloved characters of the "Shrek" universe - tells the hilarious--"

Why? Because let's face it. What Dreamworks calls humor is actually really bad toilet humor and pop culture that really isn't that funny and is often immature and for the pea brains.

Yep, and who knows what other Shrek spinoffs will be made in the future. And to think..! This was all based on one measley children's book.

It's "Shrek 4 ever after" not "shrek 4 ever". Also, growing up Puss in Boots was my favorite character out of all of them. When I got Shrek 2 for the PS2, I would want to play as him so bad.

I love that ogre! But I really want to know what happen to the villains at the end. List it...
Shrek : Lord Farquaad dies swallowed by the dragon.
Shrek 2 : Fairy Godmother turns into cute fluffy soap bubbles.
Shrek the Third : Charming goes smashed by a giant iron (or rock) tower.
Shrek 4 Ever After : Rumpelstiltskin gets stuck on his "metaphysical paradox".
It's Just a pity it ends here. But I was warned by DreamWorks in a magazine that will be released movies with Donkey and Puss.

Lemme just say that Dreamworks needs to take their taffy puller, and throw it out the window.

I didn't find the shrek 3 or 4 even a little funny. It was very dissapointing, because 1 and 2 had some really funny lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back