Should I get sonic riders or shadow the hedgehog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stil a hard choice.
I like high speed and weapons at the same time.

Shadow doesn't seem boring to me because I don't like anything too simple. 2p is the only thing that sucks in this game.
The keys plain suck, it's annoying.

Sonic Riders is kinda like airblade for PS2 because they have hoverboards. I also like this game because it's 4-player and has high
speed.

No, they suck "to gether." Guns aren't needed if you can blaze right by an opponent, and why run fast when you can shoot stuff? You can't aim well when running fast, and it makes you immortal if you can. Get the idea?

I know. You can't put certain things together, like guns and speed, or, say, speed and power. It makes things unbalanced.

Well not all levels were damn easy. but for those that you had to run fast, it was easyer to have a gun with you at the time, so you could destory all the things infront of you.

Did anyone ever really do that all that frequently? I mean, I might've if it was faster, but usually I just jump on enemies...

I do it all the time in SRB2, actually. In the classic games I only do it if I have a lot of intertia already. Still, it's a powerful tactic. A hell of a lot more interesting than SHOOTING them, that's for sure.

Well, yeah, in SRB2 where the Crawlas practically BEG to become bowling pins, I do it frequently, but I meant on a 2D plane. I so very rarely do it there...

Come to think of it, maybe we should hurry up and make a Crawla you can't jump on, only spin through. That'd sure as heck be a lot more interesting than our current variety.

Shadow Hog said:
Come to think of it, maybe we should hurry up and make a Crawla you can't jump on, only spin through. That'd sure as heck be a lot more interesting than our current variety.
We could use the reverse, too.

Mystic said:
I do it all the time in SRB2, actually. In the classic games I only do it if I have a lot of intertia already. Still, it's a powerful tactic. A hell of a lot more interesting than SHOOTING them, that's for sure.

Well,actually they DO have spindash there. But it is slow,kills nothing,and you can't do it running.Sliding replaces the running rolling. (wich is uncontrollable,and slow)

Yeah, with that somersault move. Why the heck is that move so popular that they keep putting it in? It's slow and clunky in the 3D games, and utterly USELESS in the 2D ones, and yet it keeps coming back, clunky as ever. They've never streamlined it...

Yeah, it's only useful for killing enemies in a pinch, which the regular roll could do better anyway. And even when you use the somersault, it's still crappy in general. Its best use was in SA2/B when used for going under small spaces. But then, those took away flow.

Shadow Hog said:
Yeah, with that somersault move. Why the heck is that move so popular that they keep putting it in? It's slow and clunky in the 3D games, and utterly USELESS in the 2D ones, and yet it keeps coming back, clunky as ever. They've never streamlined it...
It has two uses in the 2D games.

1. Killing enemies in a pinch
2. Going fast as HELL.

Remember, rolling negates the speed limit when you're running, so you can go faster if you roll up on a downhill stretch.

Uh, Mystic, I meant the somersault, not the spin attack. You definitely go slow as heck no matter WHAT the terrain is, with the somersault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back