Should I come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkman90

Hey guys, well, I have been gone for a while. However, I keep finding myself popping back in and out of these forums. I would love to come back, but RO has consumed my life. So, if I were to come back (probably keep working on my Kunx Skin Remake) would anyone care? :P

Asking if a member can stay or not is really frowned upon, so no.
unrazz2ok.gif

Lol, this isn't so much of a Stay thing, as a Should I come back or not thing. I wasn't here for like 2-3 months. :P

Come back. You made the Stardust Speedway wad, and that was really, really, awesome. I would like nothing(well, almost nothing) better than to see more of your work see the light of day. :)

Wow, somone accualy knows of my work? o_O Ok then, I guess I will come back then. ^_^ See ya in IRC guys. PS, is DMSC dead, or what?

...and name it differnetly, like srb2109.srb or something, and make a .bat file in notepad and type:

smashrb2.exe -iwad srb2109.srb

That should work, i did that with srb2JTE and name the old .srb file to srb2JTE.jte, you can name it anything you want, though.

Well, it is too bad, that mod had some real potential. :\ Anyway, I plan on working on the Knux Skin again. There should be a demo out any day now, but it still has a LONG way to go. >_> SOOOOOOOOOOO many sprites to edit. :/

yea

yous should come back, with talent like that?
Btw im new
and does SRB2 work online?

the old one didnt 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back