She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone didn't think of making it, I edit 2 songs:

"Happy Birthday" edited to "Happy Marriage"

Happy marriage to you,
Happy marriage to you,
Happy marriage to you SSN,
Happy marriage to you.

"Merry Christmas" edited to "Very Good Life"

We wish you a very good liiife,
For you and for your Amy.

I know, "Very Good Life" is a little bit short, but it was the best I could do, since the rest I don't know, but I think it's enough.

Congratulations. It's been a long trip but now it's time to move on.

That's what I picked up.

Congratulations SSNtails, its great that youre getting married, and i hope for great things to come to you.
Yeah, the release of 1.1 isnt a big thing to me at all, its just good to see that youre not breaking your back to develop 1.1 better.
Anyways im very happy for you, so as i said earlier Congratulations!

Congrats, SSN.
My selfish sis is going to be pissed.
Anyway, I hope we can still get the n00bs to get upset and leave without you using your "sense of humor powers".
Who knows? They might start following the rules. Either way, we're going to find out soon.

SSNTails said:
Her name is Amy...yes, you can stop laughing now.

So are you going to be called "SSNSonic" from now on? *runs*

Sorry, ignore that. :P

SSNTails said:
I'm hoping that we'll have all of the levels done...yeah, I'm crazy. Right now, Castle Eggman is getting there.

Are you serious? .__.

Well, lets hope some people around the community would have some decency to work on the skeletons of the official levels. If not, well, bleh, the game might be fun with only 4 zones. :P

EDIT: lol lateness reply

I find it rather sad, really, as this topic would not have as many "Congrats!" if the 1.1 release date wasn't here... Many of us still would, but a large portion just wouldn't care...

Sky Ninja said:
I find it rather sad, really, as this topic would not have as many "Congrats!" if the 1.1 release date wasn't here... Many of us still would, but a large portion just wouldn't care...

Believe it or not, there are actually a fair few that would not deem it to be the end of the world if 1.1 was delayed or even didn't come out, although that's probably just my point of view based on my 1.09.4 usage, my usage of SRB2 will probably go up upon release of 1.1, I know it certainly went up when the #srb2fun build came out on the 10th anniversary.

A likely list of people that came here (or will come here) to say congratulations:
  • Those who know AJ quite well, this includes STJr as well as some of the more dedicated oldbies such as myself and Spazzo.
  • Those who think they should get on AJ's good side to get stuff.
  • Those who want 1.1 info. >_>
  • The moderation and administration teams.
  • And just to make certain Ninjas happy, those who are happy for him but don't know him like the first of this list.

Cue said:
Sky Ninja said:

A likely list of people that came here (or will come here) to say congratulations:
  • Those who know AJ quite well, this includes STJr as well as some of the more dedicated oldbies such as myself and Spazzo.
[/list]

Sky Ninja is partly right about the 1.1 part. But some of us actually have the heart to care for others, not just a release date for a new release.

To those who are dying for 1.1, The marrige is more important then the 1.1 release date, wait, and it will come eventually. We are only just coming to end of October as I said in IRC not so long ago.

Cue said:

Come on now, thats not true. I plenty of us came here because we are happy for AJ i mean ive only talked to him once in Srb2fun but i still think its appropriate to congratulate him, but to be honest i think im the only one here who doesnt care about 1.1

I think Most of us said "Congratulations SSN tails" Because there's nothing more Coolest than a Marriage.

In my case, I hope he gets a good marriage and life (i really do.)

Sky Ninja said:
The marrige is more important then the 1.1 release date

Agreed and QFT.

To be honest, I do look forward to some features in 1.1, but not the whole thing itself. SF94 server is gonna take forever to port over... Unless I make an EXE mod duplicating features of my SOC...

Plus, Dark Blue is gone =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back