She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not, we are releasing it during SAGE, which just gives us a little more time to refine every part of it.

Trust me, waiting for another 2 months to get a polished version is better than getting a version now with huge amounts of bugs.

That's true, since there are still some stuff left to be done. If it was released this month, it would be rushed. And besides, the guy is getting ready to be married. It's not nice to think about 'some video game' when you should be getting ready for your big day.

It's only SRB2ME, and it's way better than WindowsME. >_>' SRB2SE is an ancient mod that stands for Special Edition.

Cman said:
I meant SAGE edition as in it might get renamed to that

No, It is staying that. Sonict says -
Just because SRB2 is delayed doesn't mean the name changes. It will still be called SRB2 Marriage Edition.
He also said
Stop changing the names around. The ME part still will hold true. So what if it comes out after he is married. It makes no difference.

Sounds like alot of commotion over the final version. Look at it this way...anyone who had the same urge waiting for Brawl, put yourself back in the position for the SRB2 v1.1. Same type of scenario. You wait longer than expected and by the time it comes, you realize that it's beyond what you expected it to be.

Patience is a pain in the rear-end at times...but if you just ignore the factor of time for such an event...it will go by pretty quickly.

I have to agree with you Wild_One (I sound like some sort of kung fu master). Anyways, seeing as SSNTails was supposed to be married in May I assume that he's been married, and has been on his honeymoon. Congradulations SSN! May you and Amy share a bond of love stronger than diamonds (and anything that may be stronger) that lasts forever, even unto the great apocalypse and longer! (There goes my inner poet again)

EDIT: Please disregard all I said before if people read this before I edited it.

But still, please call it ME instead Marriage Edition, it's really embarassing calling our 1.1, SRB2: Marriage Edition if it turns out to be 1.1. I'm probably gonna get in a fight between one of my friends including them kicking me in the nuts if they come over to play SRB2 with me and see the title screen say "SRB2: Marriage Edition."

Simply explain that it's in honor of the producer getting married. If you get into a fight over something like that, you don't have a very good friend, now do you? =P

I think I see where he's coming from. The "Marriage Edition" part sounds like a corny Sims kind of game. By the way, is SRB2ME going to pretty much ravage every past level wad and mod ever made? I've been hearing places that no old level wads will work anymore

BrennenTehAwsumz said:
EDIT: Please disregard all I said before if people read this before I edited it.

But still, please call it ME instead Marriage Edition, it's really embarassing calling our 1.1, SRB2: Marriage Edition if it turns out to be 1.1. I'm probably gonna get in a fight between one of my friends including them kicking me in the nuts if they come over to play SRB2 with me and see the title screen say "SRB2: Marriage Edition."

The title screen isn't changing at all. Plus, 1.1 doesn't exist. Since we screwed up our version numbers a long time ago, the new version will be 2.0. Version 2.1 will be like the 1.1 stuff since it will have everything else that couldn't make it for SRB2ME.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
I think I see where he's coming from. The "Marriage Edition" part sounds like a corny Sims kind of game. By the way, is SRB2ME going to pretty much ravage every past level wad and mod ever made? I've been hearing places that no old level wads will work anymore
Isn't there a way to get old wads to work in SRB2ME? my SRB2 foldier is the biggest one in my computer (64MB last time I checked, and that was a year ago) you can easly imagine that over 90% of it are wads, 8% SOCs and the other 2 are things like the EXE and Doombuilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back