Share your custom power ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnet shoes - able to run one the wall for a few seconds and if you don't make it and your high up, you fall down and loose your rings.

Wait, aren't thoks supposed to be called jump dashes? Never mind heres my ideas:

1) mulit-glide: allows you to glide again after you stoped with knux (can be done multiple times)

2) dash attack: allows you to shoot out an air thing at an enemy by spindashing then jumping. (think Sonic Battle)

I fly system where when you press down they move up and vice versa

I hope you know what I mean. Starfox64 for example, the way the ships fly.

Im back! OK I have been back for a while. Anyways. Another idea!

This would be like a change to the bomb shield. OK You would need 10 rings to do this. If you get this shield and have more then ten rings. Just do the bomb shield trick, *Jump and press spin in the air* and ten rings will burst away from you. With the same effect as a slinged ring.

Now that took some thinking!

If you have 20 rings and thok, you get a random sheild. Changed every 20 rings you get. 100 gives you the armegeddon sheild.

Chaos said:
If you have 20 rings and thok, you get a random sheild. Changed every 20 rings you get. 100 gives you the armegeddon sheild.

agoat said:
Wall running?

Chaos. I think that idea is OK. And agoat. That would be nice for an espio WAD...

Being able to shoot stuff without Ringslinger at the cost of 5-10 rings per shot. Kinda like Sonic R's Eggman and...Eggmanbot's abilities.
And...uh...
I like the idea of S3's shield abilities. Especially the Lightning Shield's "twang." That sound was awesome.

Id like the sheilds to give elemental immunities like in S3&K lava dosnt affect you when u have fire sheild. Electricity dosnt hurt you when u have lightning sheild. The sheilds should also be able to deflect cetain projectiles like the ones the flying guys shoot.

Maybe if a shadow character is added (and for sonic too) you can charge up and do "Chaos Control." It would have to build up for at least a minute, and it would transport you to a random place in the level. It could also warp anyone standing right next to you with you.

This will probably never happen, but what if you had a helicoptor's veiw, fly above the level, target your landing area, and that's where you'd warp. I know this one's a bit far fetched, but i thought I'd include it.

Ashovare said:
Maybe if a shadow character is added (and for sonic too) you can charge up and do "Chaos Control." It would have to build up for at least a minute, and it would transport you to a random place in the level. It could also warp anyone standing right next to you with you.

This will probably never happen, but what if you had a helicoptor's veiw, fly above the level, target your landing area, and that's where you'd warp. I know this one's a bit far fetched, but i thought I'd include it.

If it was made, everyone would spawn near the signpost to win the Act.

There should be a range or something with it.
You should only be able to use it twice.

Yes, but random Chaos control would be a cool thing, you could warp out of trouble and take others to another location. Of course, you'd run the risk of warping underwater, way in the air, or over/in some type of posion fluid. (Puple water, magma, etc.)

EDIT: And I mean anywhere within the level, not a random level.

btw, what is SOC and is it good for stuff besides this game?

Many, Many things, with possibly random Z offsets.

Honestly, it should be the mapper's desicion.

I'm on a roll:
"Chaos Control Enable" and "Chaos Control Disable" sector effects with "chaosable = _" for map headers.

Yeah. Maybe it could also be like ammo, you start with a Chaos control, and everytime you get 50 rings, you get another. With ringsheild, 100 to 150 coins.

On a Silver, there should be a special type of telekinetics. If you hold the spin button, enemies come near you and there should be a green target marker where the enemies are going to hit. Then when the spin button is released, the enemies should shoot towards the target marker. The enemies get destoyed along with the other enemies, crates and rocks they hit. Well it would take source coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back