Share with us the funniest pic you can find. (56K WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, think the filesize is big enough? Couldn't you just make a video? >_>

Anyways, I dun get what's so funny, you run over people in GTA all the time anyways. :(

You know what's really funny in GTA?

Car surfing. Stand on a vehicle, shoot the roof and try to hang on. This is pretty fun with buses. Oh, and chasing old people down with swords. Probably mentioned those before.

You know what's funnier?
Use the cheat in Vice City to turn into an old lady and get a four star.
You'll be an old lady holding bags of clothes running from the helicopters and stuff.
"Oh come ON! All I did was steal some clothes! Why, in my day, cops didn't GIVE a hoot!"

And then she breaks out the samurai blade and starts kicking ass while surfing on the back of a moped driven by a speedo-clad Spanish guy.

Ritz said:
You know what's really funny in GTA?

Car surfing. Stand on a vehicle, shoot the roof and try to hang on. This is pretty fun with buses. Oh, and chasing old people down with swords. Probably mentioned those before.

I've done it with a Truck. Get in the back, shoot the truck, and try to shoot people while driving.

c9b8a8e1d1867b1ad64b16a14bdd9ecd.gif

A canidate for a new avatar.

Ritz said:
and then i am going to fill them with anthrax :0!
Yeah, later USA Goverment will say it was Bin Laden XD

Seriously, the funniest part of this is that the people break them!!! Check the page. It says that the two blocks of the tree are gone because somebody destroyed them for take the items inside XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back