Shadow_the_echidna.wad beta with flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 words of advice:
DON'T START A TOPIC UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE ATLEAST STARTED ON!
Such as a wad that you've already done something to.

SA2 thing

First of all, Sonic ain't dead. If you actually beat SA2B you'd know that. I doubt u beat it. Sonic didn't really die. He chaos controlled out of the pod.
Second of all, Shadow was supposed to die in SA2. He came back in SH and is still alive. Sorry to give away spoilers to your unbeaten game.
Lock this tpoic please. I am going to work on my real fancharacters now. Dark the Echidna, Glid the Vixen and Drake the Hedgehog.
Dark=Speed/ Super Jump
Glid=Psychic Flight/ other Psychic stuff
Drake=Power/ Magic.

Mega_Hyper_Shadow ...

fail.gif

Of course I've beaten SA2 silly, it IS my favorite Sonic game. (Hell, Next Gen is the only 3D game I HAVEN'T beaten, and I read the leaked beta script) Minor sense of humor there, especially considering the same thing happens in Next Gen, yet everyone makes a big deal out of it there.

But yeah, Shadow's dead as far as I'm concerned. His story ended when he fell out of orbit, now he's just along for the ride. Not to mention, one could easily say that it was actually a Shadow Android who's appeared since. It's probable in Heroes, and possible in any other game, should anyone decide to explain it.

But yeah, this WAD sux both for inert flaws, and poor execution in that it's not even a sprite edit. Don't think it needs to be said anymore, but I hate to stray so far offtopic.

Next Gen

Draykon said:
Of course I've beaten SA2 silly, it IS my favorite Sonic game. (Hell, Next Gen is the only 3D game I HAVEN'T beaten, and I read the leaked beta script) Minor sense of humor there, especially considering the same thing happens in Next Gen, yet everyone makes a big deal out of it there.

But yeah, Shadow's dead as far as I'm concerned. His story ended when he fell out of orbit, now he's just along for the ride. Not to mention, one could easily say that it was actually a Shadow Android who's appeared since. It's probable in Heroes, and possible in any other game, should anyone decide to explain it.

But yeah, this WAD sux both for inert flaws, and poor execution in that it's not even a sprite edit. Don't think it needs to be said anymore, but I hate to stray so far offtopic.

Well, I hope that was an android that died in Next Gen. I am hoping that the orgianl one comes up again soon. I miss you good Shadow!!

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
This beta has flaws. This beta of STE looks exactly like SA2 Shadow for now. Any problems go through me, not Sonicfreak94. Sorry if I mis-spelled anything in this post. Sonicfreak94 and I are working on this becoming an awesome wad.

NOTE: THIS WAD HAS FLAWS. IF YOUR COMPUTER CRASHES, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. THIS WAD HAS NEVER CRASHED A COMPUTER YET.

Link:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=781c82644acf2ce32239e24d79a3b84b

When in the world did I _EVER_ agree to this? I want the link gone. All I agreed to do was to help you with a character, I never said "Go ahead and edit SA2 shadow and release it! I don't care if it's my work and all you did was change the ability and the sprites!". Now if you can't find some sort of PM or something with me saying these exact words, you're out of luck.

Amazing how people can say "This is Shadow the Enchidna (Sorry if I spelt that wrong -_-) He's my original character! He looks like Shadow and Knux combined!" when that isn't really very original. Fan Characters should be made from scratch. The only reason I have Knux and Tails combined in my avatar is because... Well... it's an avatar I we all don't care about it.

And if you've stole from SF94, you should have the link removed. That's plagerism and is not allowed on this forum.

Draykon said:

Eggman In Shadow the Hedgehog said:
Shadow...In case we don't get out of this mess...you should know...you're not dead...I sent one of my robots after you to save you...
An almost exact quote.

Shadow teh Hedgehog is a pretty cool concept. But now he kinda sucks because he's been over-done and over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back