• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

shadow the hedgehog mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the shadow wad has been done alot

chaoman1 said:
you might want to add characters with AI(artificial intelligence).
that would be swweet. like some levels get like a tails to fly you somewhere.and dont forget to add everybodys favorite neji!

No. No. No. No. No. This is all wrong. First off, you might be able to use the character follow thing if you ask JTE to help with it. But that's all. Second, Neji is the worst Naruto character. Third, Naruto characters shouldn't be in a Shadow the hedehog mod. Fourth, USE PROPER FREAKING ENGLISH.

Crüsäder said:
chaoman1 said:
you might want to add characters with AI(artificial intelligence).
that would be swweet. like some levels get like a tails to fly you somewhere.and dont forget to add everybodys favorite neji!

No. No. No. No. No. This is all wrong. First off, you might be able to use the character follow thing if you ask JTE to help with it. But that's all. Second, Neji is the worst Naruto character. Third, Naruto characters shouldn't be in a Shadow the hedehog mod. Fourth, USE PROPER FREAKING ENGLISH.

Well I am using proper english, and most people know that the author of naruto is related to the member at sonic team that had the idea of creating shadow. Please eat pie.

chaoman1 said:
Well I am using proper english, and most people know that the author of naruto is related to the member at sonic team that had the idea of creating shadow. Please eat pie.

No, you're not. And still, you don't know that for a fact. So- know what, no. I'm not starting a flame war. Just drop the Naruto-Sonic connection, and life will be better for you. And longer.

Crüsäder said:
chaoman1 said:

No, you're not. And still, you don't know that for a fact. So- know what, no. I'm not starting a flame war. Just drop the Naruto-Sonic connection, and life will be better for you. And longer.
Is that a threat? If so, prepare to get served. Also, i know that for a fact that the naruto-sonic connection is real.It's the Y2K of videogames/anime/manga.

Okay well still even though naruto has a connection with sonic, no naruto charaters will be in shadow the hedgehog mod, because in the real game naruto charaters were not in it.

Lets keep this on topic m'kay?

I could help you with the whole "defeat 50 monsters thing"
But I don't know if it's possible to put the deafeat monsters AND custom exit...Maybe if you have only 2 missions to choose from

NeoJames said:
Lets keep this on topic m'kay?

I could help you with the whole "defeat 50 monsters thing"
But I don't know if it's possible to put the deafeat monsters AND custom exit...Maybe if you have only 2 missions to choose from

Yeah I guess there could be two missions too do Like for westopolis, "get the chaos emerald" or "destroy all black arms".

This is only a suggestion (spelling error?) but you may want to try making a Sonic Heroes Styled Shadow (shadow the hedgehog used to same character style from sonic heroes) in 3D. It's only a suggestion so you don't have to.

I was making a shadow the hedgehog GZDoom mod, but I deleted it by
accident by transferring files from one computer to another.

I'll help, I'm pretty good at making levels. (See my battle tree WAD)
I can do the level headers.
(name, music, sky number, weather, etc...)

Zanyhead said:
I was making a shadow the hedgehog GZDoom mod, but I deleted it by
accident by transferring files from one computer to another.

Where you that guy n the MFZ about that?

camo man said:
You do know that you would need a new exe to make killing 50 enemies count as beating the level.
No we wouldn't, I know just how to make the level end when there all dead to!

Okay well however it can be done is good, and defeating 50 enemies will be great because that was mostly part of all missions anyways.

NeoJames said:
camo man said:
You do know that you would need a new exe to make killing 50 enemies count as beating the level.
No we wouldn't, I know just how to make the level end when there all dead to!
Well, is there an option in doom that does that? The only thing close to that is making it so that when a boss dies the level ends. One boss!

Well, having the Multi flag (End level when boss is defeated) on multiple bosses makes the level end when they're ALL defeated. Just make all the required enemies one-hit bosses with a SOC, and there you go!

WAD master said:
I'll help, I'm pretty good at making levels. (See my battle tree WAD)
I can do the level headers.
(name, music, sky number, weather, etc...)

Well you do it to yours and i'll do it to mine.

Boinciel said:
Well, having the Multi flag (End level when boss is defeated) on multiple bosses makes the level end when they're ALL defeated. Just make all the required enemies one-hit bosses with a SOC, and there you go!
Took the words right outta my mouth

NeoJames said:
Boinciel said:
Took the words right outta my mouth
Oh I thought you meant that it was a doom option. I guess I'll soc it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back