Shadow Spin-off Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just so weird. I am having a lot of trouble accepting that this is real. Dont you think the engine looks a lot like the Sonic Heroes one just without the team stuff??

I'm for it, I don't care what others think. I'm up for change, I've enjoyed every sonic game to date not becuase of gameplay, but becuase Sonic is stilll around and it still holds it's essence (Fancy word...0.0) Shadow is just a kickass version of sonic....excuse me, badassier? Anyways, I like the idea, even though he ahs a gun, it still seems like a fun game. The game gives a darker feel which I beleive to be the best atmosphere as it leaves a more artistic feel. Also, there appears to be somewhat non-linear gameplay. During the trailer it says, "Hero or Villain?" then "You Decide." So I guess it has multiple paths for alignments. Kind of like KOTOR or Fable. I'm up for the idea and the new gun. Plus, the gun could easily be taken out.

On a Side Note: I think it could still pass off as E, I've seena number of games that uses guns, even realistic looking ones, that still have an E rating. As long as what he shoots are robots and not organisms and there is no blood involved, he could make it for an E.

hotdog003 said:
When was the last time Sonic 2 had a motion blur?
The last time it was made into a QuickTime movie, that's when. It's the either the compression file or a special effect tacked on; it isn't a fake.

Sheesh could this week get any worse? Oh right, the second season of Sonic X debutes in France this Saturday... *rolls eyes*

Unless, you actually enjoy that show.

firemario1001 said:
Sheesh could this week get any worse? Oh right, the second season of Sonic X debutes in France this Saturday... *rolls eyes*

Unless, you actually enjoy that show.
And a lot of people do, ya know.

I think it's a cool show. though the english dub is horrible as all hell. So I stick with the subbed japanese version.

I think this is an idea that could go places. I think alot of the stuff in that video is makeshift textures and such. which is understandable, they had short notice to make this for the video. heck, the engine itself might not be the real engine
I have a theory about the guns. maybe they use Shadows own energy to work, giving him a long range ability. I mean, look at the weird explosion-ish effect when the bullets hit stuff.

I like Sonic X plus I really dont have a problem with the english dub(Probably because I watched to many old Godzilla movies) Its better then SatAM dont you think??

HELL NO! *Stabs Akira with a rusty butter knife*

Don't diss SatAM. It pwns you all. Oh, and where can I find these fansubed shows? Everyone's talking about how much better they are, and I really can't imagine there being that much of a difference.

The music's only 5000% better (exaggerated? maybe, but they freakin' used "Live and Learn" in the SA2 adaption, and that's awesome in my book; 4Kids has no excuse for defiling that), as well as there being several plot aspects that actually didn't make the cut (did you know that Espio stole a DVD player in the Chaotix episode?), a lot less horrifyingly bad jokes (which 4Kids has some affinity for or something), and so forth. If you think that's "not much of a difference", well, your opinion, then, but I think it's a pretty big deal.

Ritz said:
HELL NO! *Stabs Akira with a rusty butter knife*

Don't diss SatAM. It pwns you all. Oh, and where can I find these fansubed shows? Everyone's talking about how much better they are, and I really can't imagine there being that much of a difference.

Owwwwwww :( Can you get this knife out of my arm now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back