Shadow - never turn back????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have played now shadows game and....did he really NEVER TURN BACK? no game anymore with shadow??? he will "die"???? thats terrible! or is that not so?? i hope....

Walter

Shadow just decided he didn't care about his past anymore.

He isn't DEAD, he's a character in riders!

He will just be a side character from now on, it looks like.

That's nice, considering Shadow's a rather hollow character.

What I don't get, is if the Eclipse Cannon was fired full power to destroy the Black Comet, why didn't the ARK fall? And why did Prof. Gerald make sure the ARK will fall to the Earth when all the Chaos Emeralds are collected, when it was created to destroy the Comet?

he made the program because he went insane with grief and hate when GUN killed Maria.

Shadow The Hedghog was a game that was supposed to explain all the plot holes and story stuff about Shadow but they phailed and instead, made more. :) Let's pity Sega and Sonic Team for their lack of story creativity.

SA2 or Sonic CD

well shadow died in his first game the shadows you see now are clones explained in sonic heros

SPOILER FTW

I love the way they went overboard with the Blackarms and other plot devices and totaly forgot about the one question everyone wanted anwsered( how he survived) and added to the end as if it was an afterthought :( . All they can come up with is "uummmm, what? Oh yeah! He died didn't he! But he is still here? Ummm....Robots! Yeah, thats right, er, Robot um catched him! Despite the high probability that Shadow landed in the water and there just happened to be a robot in the exact spot where he fell, despite the fact that the velocity that Shadow was traveling at would of drove the robot into the ground (well, Shadow would've burnt up on atmosphere re-entry, but that doesn't stop Sonic so we'll ignore that :wink: ), so yeah, theres your half assed answer so shut up and buy more games :twisted: ."

Actually, Sonic never made it to the atmosphere. He Chaos Controlled when he was sent down, and as SS, he didn't get that far.

Re: SA2 or Sonic CD

RE4FAN said:
well shadow died in his first game the shadows you see now are clones explained in sonic heros

I don't know if he's the real Shadow or not. He was trapped in a capsule in Sonic Heroes.

It didn't blow up because Shadow chaos controlled it before he fell to Earth.
I also think that the Eclipse Cannon was aimed at earth because Robotnik was on a giant TV in the game SA2 Battle.

You know, if you stay in the devil doom fight for 10 minutes, robotnik tells you that one of his robots intercepted shadow during his fall, and he put him into storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back