• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Android wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Good idea bouncey I'll try that Mr. Green .
It may take a while because It's kind of hard for me to draw to draw a good gun with MSpaint maybe I'll sketch it out on a piece of paper first.

I know how to draw a good gun when i first bought shadow the hedgehog I drew him with guns sometimes!PM if ya need help!

Hey if we do shadow with a gun we can make a shadow the hedgehog mod(i own this bad game but it has a huge secret bout shadow!!!!)Anway maybe you can make a mod like sonicriders od for this!Change the robots to balck arms and gun soliders!!!!!!!That would be tight!!!!!And you can change eggman to black doom!!!!!!Whoohoo!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Uh that's a pretty good idea but if I was going to be a part of it, it would have to wait for awhile.

You fail horribly at percents, sir. :|

99.9999% complete means you only have to add a single letter to the end of the name, having accedentally put in "Shadow Adroid"... Seriously, that's how close to complete you'd need to be to be at that percent.

And having something taking up 95% of your time would mean to the extent where you are dangerously sleep-deprived, getting only an average of 1.2 hours of rest each day, which you may well use most of eating.

If you want a hint, you can make Shadow's color darker by switching to using the darkest shades of green possible...

Jason the Echidna said:
And having something taking up 95% of your time would mean to the extent where you are dangerously sleep-deprived, getting only an average of 1.2 hours of rest each day, which you may well use most of eating.
Well actually back when I started this wad I really was only getting one to three hours of sleep (which averages slightly more than your average of 1.2 hour) but since school started back I've started getting more sleep.

I know how you feel metalsonic5555 Spanish is hard.... I know...... I have that class, and I barely remember anything. Its not my fault i can't its just that now I gotta study my ass off so I can get good on the quiz this week and the test next week.....sucks I know. :|

:oops: I didn't realise but I had deleted the file a couple of days ago, so the download link will not work sorry. When and if I can finish I will put a new one up.

Why didn't you just PM him to ask? Why doesn't everyone do that? Everyone posts huge pointless bumps on the topics. He said he would fix it a loooong time ago. Why bump it saying the same thing twice?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Major bumb! This topic is 2 months old.
Yet bumping is not against the rules, therefore your post is pointless.

Ms5, you finishing this any time soon? >_>

Okay, for starters I had almost forgotten about this WAD. XD
And oddly, the post above the bumpers post is me explaining about that but for the fact the person did not even bother to read it. I will go out of my way and quote it. :roll:
metalsonic5555 said:
:oops: I didn't realize but I had deleted the file a couple of days ago, so the download link will not work sorry. When and if I can finish I will put a new one up.

Now, I can not fix it I do not even have the wad it was deleted from sendspace If I'm right I don't even know what website I uploaded it to and I'm not in the mood to look, and I had a hard drive crash or something and it was erased off my computer. If someone still has it send it to me and I'll upload it to my website for the people who might want it. It wasn't really that good anyways though. :|

Edit:
Also, BlueWarrior, No, will not. This project is done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back