Shadow Adventure DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
About that shadow instead of super sonic at perfect chaos pic, I accomplished that by just changing the supersonic.pvm file to the shadow.pvm (by renaming it), and viola! Shadow as super sonic. Where can I get that Knuckles adventure thing?

True Hyper Sonic said:
Sorry for the double post but...

How did you get to those levels...mine only has 1 level.

How did you get english text?????
Umm that is the test screenshots the demo they only put the first level its full

I just downloaded the full version of Sonic Adventure DX today. I modded it so it has shadow as the replacement for sonic and I have hyper knuckles, blue dress amy, super big, super tails, gold metalsonic, silver metalsonic, chaotix metalsonic, super metalsonic, metal overlord, super shadow, super sonic in regular levels, and more.... and its the full game so..... WOOPEEE!!!!!! FOR ME!!!!!

That is illegal, there are other legit ways of getting it, like e-bay or other sites that are like that.

But I allready have it on the GameCube and I would like it on the PC.

EveryElse:No one was talking to you

It doesn't matter if you have the game for gamecube, it still is illegal to download or upload sonic adventure dx.

Torgo, just calm down. It's not like SEGA is gonna come down to his house and sue the crap outta him or anyone here without SADXPC.

I was trying to be calm, I guess its kinda hard to convey that over the internet. I know Sega doesn't really care (at least they don't look like they do), but it STILL is illegal to download the full version of sadx for whatever reason (unless they decide to sell a legit download or make it freeware). You can actually call this game (srb2) illegal to be honest, but I think there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

EDIT: I had to clarify what I ment by game in the last sentence

Sorry for double post.

Carnage said:
Easy, with Limewire. It has no trojan or spyware in it. I could just upload it and you download it?

I should not have said this. I might get banned. Sorry admins. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back