• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

shade wad pack update with a link to the wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tee2330

note: this is not the shade from sonic rpg this is a anime character i came up with all on my own. this is not a consistent wad it doesn't have a theme like sonic riders where there theme is racing this is random the additions include

shade character wad
new music from various musical artests
new boss that is very hard to beat
scripts that change the gravity
new title screen i'll let you see for your self
new textures well only 3 but working on it

other note: this is a very very beta beta it is not complete this is
just a taste of what the complete version has to offer

complete version should include:

2 more levels
more script changes that will make it challenging
different difficulties with level 3 boss and level 9 and 11 boss
changing the level 3 boss to shade
different cut scenes
and more custom textures and music

needed staff level designer soc editor and some one that can help me with fluent animations for shade character wad also tester if you would like to apply please e-mail me at kidtyler23@hotmail.com

note: the title screen may be a bit inappropriate and the boss is hard and you may need to tweak the gravity using cheats cause its impossible to beat zone 3 without doing that

do not criticize the wad if you must keep in mind it is my first attempt so go easy on me

shadebossscreenxf7.png

EDIT: imma uploading the new version and also shades hair color and the new floor textures have got some abnormality's i can fix the default hair color but the floor textures i need some help with

silly me i forgot to put the link up: i fixed the gravity for you note shade boss is hard See note at bottom of the topic.

Is this an edit of the original srb2 levels? Anyway it's not the best WAD I've seen, but it's better than anything I can come up with. Shade looks kinda cool, but he could use some shading. Also I'll be willing to help you out though I'm not so good at spriting and doom building...

yea but i have school and that's no excuse but this was meant for multilayer and its a very very early build I'm gonna put a new version up very soon don't worry i just need to add some more things

sorry for double post but i changed a few things like the textures and the script and the title screen so the screen shot is not valid anymore and i put a link up forgot to do it last time (baka) <------ means idiot in Japanese

"Do not criticize this WAD" and using the Editing forum to circumvent the Releases system = lock. Also, learn how to use proper English and grammar, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back