Sega Superstars Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would actuly be cool if the game was just like that video , but that might be too hard... By the way Sega did realy nice on that video.

I really want to see some screenshots of Alex Kidd soon, and Reala if he is really in it. Also, I've seen screens of NiGHTS's Aqua Garden stage from JoD and it looks very fun.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
That game would be so cool if Nintendo didn't make Mario power tennis.
Sega superstars tennis is ALMOST simular to mario power tennis exept sega superstar tennis has all sega characters, and mario power tennis has all mario characters.

unique said:
Sega superstars tennis is ALMOST simular to mario power tennis exept sega superstar tennis has all sega characters, and mario power tennis has all mario characters.
In the one of the GT reviews they say its made by the same tennis game desighner. so probaly it is the same.

unique said:
Well, no freaking duh.

Chaos said:
unique said:
Well, no freaking duh.
:D every sonic/mario fans should know that by now.

Between IGN's "Could've been better" and Gamespot's "minigames are the only good parts", it doesn't sound like something I'm going to feel the need to get... At least not until its price drops.

Tennis probably is my favorite sport for the Wii, and Dream Table Tennis remains to be my favorite event on Mario and Sonic. Just the same, between that and Wii sports, I think I'm satisfied enough to not feel the need to spend $50 on it.

Does anyone here have it? Is it any good?

I rented it,and my bro said it dropped down to 20$....?

Its good but the commercial LIES.
They tell you theirs over 30 minigames their not even half of that.:-(

Its a great game,singleplayer is fun,regular tennis games and minigames are fun.

But in the Sonic minigame I got all seven chaos emeralds and guess what I got?NOTHING.(well 1000 points)
I was suspecting something like supersonic.....

Supershadow VS supersonic battles are fun too.
A lot of people are dissing it because its like mario tennis.
But I never played that game so this is totally new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back