Sega ruins its voice-acting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump, but if you go to Sonic Central, you'll see a preview of Sonic Riders. You'll hear Bean's voice, Sonic's Sonic X voice, and the poor animation they gave Sonic at the end of the trailer.

I can't even tell what the hell it's supposed to be. I know people make mistakes by typing the smiley chars by accident and forgetting to turn off smileys, but.....what IS it?

I'm tired, I woke up at 3 AM to get on a plane, and my mind is borked. That answer your question? ^_^

firemario1001 said:
Video games where better when the characters didn't talk...

On the subject, the Sonic X voice acting is subpar at best. Only Sonic sounds right in that show (like a cross between Ryan and Jaleel's voice). Eggman's pitch is all over the place. And Tails is voiced by a female...

It sounded that way on shadow the hedgehog, also.

I am not trying to be a ass but i quite liked the 3d sonic games more.If it wasnt for SADX I woulde still be a mario fan.

Favourite 3d sonic game: sadx/srb2/sonic riders they all rule I just cant choise.

Hope I dont case any problems.

Pollock sounds wonderful in Riders. I haven't unlocked Eggman yet, but from what I've heard from the Story mode, he is beggining to sound more and more like Bristow.

Sonic X is probably canceled now.

Last Friday night, there was nothing good on TV yet, so with the power of Dish Network, I checked to see which Sonic X was about to come out. It got replaced by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So now there's two Turtles for an hour long. I'm pretty sure they did this to all the Fox networks.

Eithery way, the show is finally down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back