SEGA making a VOCALOID game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm bumping an old topic but I was browsing You tube about this VOCALOID stuff and I found this little song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPwDfCUSBhw&fmt=18. If you can make songs like this in the game then I might check it out, And if Sega are introducing Fan characters then this could show up some good opportunities, if they did this for some games like Nights then imagine the range of fun things they could do with them.

Yay! Fear my bumping AND double posting!
Sorry. Just updating with new stuff.

If you have a Nico account here's a movie with current updates.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6867033

Love is war is in here. Melt also. And Miku Miku ni Shi-te ageru. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of Levan Pokka but I guess they'd need loituma's permission to use it.
Also you can edit MP3 data to make your own songs. Along with creating the note chart and how Miku moves.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Also you can edit MP3 data to make your own songs. Along with creating the note chart and how Miku moves.
Why am I getting the thought of making Miku move in lewd positions while listening to romanic music now? Oh god, the 2Ch people.

Flame said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
Why am I getting the thought of making Miku move in lewd positions while listening to romantic music now? Oh god, the 2Ch people.
Your not the only one, boom chicka wah wah
Joking aside this game look like it could do great, and I hope Sega release this globally so then other people can get introduced to the franchise, and imagine what this game could do for the music industry with the song and dance creator thing.

Unfortunately, if they do, they'll dub it probably. YOU CAN'T DUB A VOCALOID!!!!!

It's on pre-order at play asia. I'm gonna and play it on my non existant PSP when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back