SEGA DOING HAPPY TREE FREINDS! What the..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupidest thing about the video is the fact that they just showed clips from the cartoon itself and really NOTHING about what the game could be / might look like. >_<

But well... yeah... turning gore cartoons into video games is just simply a stupid idea, too. Sega wins the big "L" award for this!

|
|
|
|____ O O S E R

Morph said:
Stupidest thing about the video is the fact that they just showed clips from the cartoon itself and really NOTHING about what the game could be / might look like. >_<

But well... yeah... turning gore cartoons into video games is just simply a stupid idea, too. Sega wins the big "L" award for this!

|
|
|
|____ O S E R

Fix'd

Silver360 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
big.jpg
I guess that stands for how retarded Sega is.

Aww..come ON! Don't they know that their fans are ticked off? Don't they care? They need to make something their hardcore fans would love. Why won't they do it?

They'll find out when only 3 people even look at the damn game.

*sets up a lemonade stand laced with mind-control drugs to fund our operation*

LEMONADE!!! 10 CENTS!!

The drug will make them tip us their whole wallet.

Here's an idea, Sega. Make a Sonic Adventure game that

• Has levels that split up into multiple paths and join again. Read the Wiki! *shot*
  • Has no involvement of Shadow. It makes it hard to make a good plot with him involved. Many of you think it's impossible to make a good plot with him anymore.
  • Is somewhat reminiscent of the classics.

I doubt they will, since part of the reason Next-Gen went in the way it had was because Sega listens to the dwindling fanbase in Japan, instead of the US where the series had still been going quite strong.

Heck, Japan loved Shadow the Hedgehog.

As far as NiGHTS goes, the sequel pales compared to the original. It even pales compared to SRB2's NiGHTS levels.

Botanic Serenity>>>>>>>>>Journey of Dreams

Kilron said:

I highly disagree. However, I have JoD because of Botanic Serenity, expecting the former to be better. I was right. JoD is still great, even if it isn't as great as the original. I think the whole waiting time made them expect something TOO great.

Yes, Sega, listen to your SRB2 fans! We have proven exactly what works. Now listen to us, goshfriggindangit!

Sega, goshdangit. We don't freakin care about OMG AMAZING GRAFIX anymore. Sacrifice graphical sophistication for good gameplay. We need more focus on good design, PLEASE.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Kilron said:

I highly disagree. However, I have JoD because of Botanic Serenity, expecting the former to be better. I was right. JoD is still great, even if it isn't as great as the original. I think the whole waiting time made them expect something TOO great.

Yes, Sega, listen to your SRB2 fans! We have proven exactly what works. Now listen to us, goshfriggindangit!

Sega, goshdangit. We don't freakin care about OMG AMAZING GRAFIX anymore. Sacrifice graphical sophistication for good gameplay. We need more focus on good design, PLEASE.

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO STILL PLAY NIGHTS JOD.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Kilron said:

I'm not saying JoD is bad at all. But collecting the dreamdrops was pointless, and multiplayer races are unbalanced big time. The levels are also too big considering there isn't really anything to find in most of them. Plus, the MyDream feature gets old fast when you have to go back every time you play a level to feed 30+ nightopians that can't seem to last a few minutes without food. It just feels incomplete, though not on the level of Next-Gen.

Only the last level is truly worthy of the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back