Secrets hidden in SRB2 Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex The Kitsune

Annoying Purple Dude
Guys, I was looking through SRB2 2.1's code, and I found a few interesting things. I won't leak them here, but there is a way to access them in-game, which will be at the bottom of the post.

1. Unfinished level
I found an unfinished version of Dark City, with Brak Eggman as the boss! You are being chased through a highway tunnel.

2. Super Tails
I also found some buggy sprites and code for Super Tails! After testing him out ingame, he seems to work like Hyper Tails in Sonic 3. He even gets a cute little cape.

3. Secret Concept Art
I was also looking through the files and found some secret concept art of an alien-looking character, perhaps he is a new rival or playable character in a later release of SRB2?
EDIT: Confirmed! I found some sprites for him!

4. Chocolate Mountain
Finally, I found a super level, Chocolate Mountain hidden in the code! It has candy bars, chocolate waterfalls, and strange echos that sound like David Hasselhoff's voice.

Now, how do you access these secret features?
Firstly, open up record attack and go to GFZ1. You need to first defeat every single enemy in the level, grab every ring, and break every monitor. Once you have done this, waltz on over to the goal sign and finish the level. Then, go to Single Player and jump on the roof of the house where RedXVI used to live, 100 times no more no less.
Finally, go to the main menu and press ESCAPE to open up the menu, then press your Down arrow key three times, and hit ENTER twice.
Now, take your computer or monitor and promptly shove it down the toilet and attempt to flush.
Go to your local grocery store and buy a pack of bagels, go home and stick them in the toaster. Once you have cooked some delicious bagels, eat them.
You will then realize that these instructions have nothing to do with anything and that I was bullshitting the entire time.
ENJOY!

Liar! I did all that, and I unlocked Marty instead!

I feel like I just walked into 2004.

And not the actually funny part of 2004 either.

"Okay, so is everyone believing this or is this part of the joke?
I don't believe it. There is no way you could find a map from within the 'srb2 code' as you seem to call it.
Nice try."

"Okay, so is everyone believing this or is this part of the joke?
I don't believe it. There is no way you could find a map from within the 'srb2 code' as you seem to call it.
Nice try."

But it does exist.
Maybe you forgot the part about the bagels. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back