secret place hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
hey can anyone help i played as tails on CEZ2 and just ended at a secret place where that pool is with those 3 statues :D then i used sonic and it the hole filled up itself, :evil: whats up? :|

The hole doesn't fill itself up. You probably just didn't walk in the right spot with Sonic.

I'm fairly certain that it IS there, given that I've fallen in it with Sonic before. I'm gonna go try it again...

EDIT: It's there. Edge of the pool. You'll get something nice in there if you're Sonic, too.

Sonic's CEZ2 emblem is the previous location of RedXVI in Demo 4.X. He no longer is in the game, as far as I know.

You mean like John Romero's head at the end of DooM 2? XD

Hey yeah, all of you working on SRB2 should get together some day and do a DevTeam photo and hide it somewhere in the game. A surprising number of games have done something like this.

One I can think of off the top of my head is Terminal Velocity in level 3-1 of the first episode, if you fly straight backwards from the level start and fly over the giant wall there's the DevTeam photo spanning a huge chunk of the floor a small distance away. Or at least, you can see it this way in the shareware version. (I never did get a chance to buy TV...)

Or if you remember Ken's Labyrinth, his mug-shot is all over the place in a secret-secret room in the first level.

I think Duke3D and Rise of The Triad have DevTeam photos too, but I don't know where.

Quake 2 has the DevTeam as wall posters at the end of the game I believe, but I haven't actually gotten through Q2 myself yet... I really should reinstall that game.

--- Gemini

I think in an old Xmas version I might have put a sound in one of the wads that's reversed and says something to the effect of defeating john romero, except i think i changed it to Johnny Wallbank... not sure. It might even be in 0.96.

Mystic said:
Sonic's CEZ2 emblem is the previous location of RedXVI in Demo 4.X. He no longer is in the game, as far as I know.
He's in the game. Just not used and has no sprites. Like Santa. I tend to use Santa for a good scenery object... His snowbuster-giving code was commented out or something, though. :cry: I could also maincfg him to make a decent 1-hit enemy or (possably) even a good boss, I suppose... "Omg, it's Santa! Run for your lives!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back