Second Release NarutoMod(Naruto1.wad NarMod.wad and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galea said:
So I want Sasuke, one wants Sakura, and the maker wants Kakashi. :lol:
If only you could do them all. But that might be long and boring.

I plan on making all of them.

Jman said:
Draykon said:
You could always have like, three mirrors. Sendspace, this crappy one, and SRB2FFH.

That, or do something about the filesize.
to fix it.

Reason I dont have 3 mirrors is because.
1) I have dail-up so I uploaded them at school.
2) The school blocked sendspace.
3) SRB2ffh is to small to upload my file.

So filewind was the only one I can use.

It's not "dail-up". It's "dial-up". And bug your parents to get DSL until their ears fall off. It'll be worth it.

Crüsäder said:
It's not "dail-up". It's "dial-up". And bug your parents to get DSL until their ears fall off. It'll be worth it.

I just got DSL.

Awesome. Now you gotta do something about the file size jus like SMS said. Anyways the character is so dang awesome. Naruto is one good show, and wad!

superflip96 said:
Awesome. Now you gotta do something about the file size jus like SMS said. Anyways the character is so dang awesome. Naruto is one good show, and wad!

I released one with out music. Whats a good site better than sendspace and filewind.

Jman said:
superflip96 said:

I released one with out music. Whats a good site better than sendspace and filewind.
media fire

I've played this, and it's pretty good.

Good job with the sprites, they seem to work pretty well.

Although, it does have problems. The first is the size of the Naruto sprites, they seem to change between each frame. A bit of consistency, please.
Next, is the last levels, the ones made for this mod. They're linear, and seem big enough to have some problems with software mode. (I don't know; I use OGL, strictly.) Also, ten thousand sexdicillion (It's a real number, foo') enemies in one level is not fun.

Tone down the enemies and make the last few levels less linear.

NeoJames said:
So you don't wanna see the levels?
Sorry, for some reason I didn't see the levels. Stupid .bat file! Well, yeah. Nothing much was there. I was a little annoyed by the exit sectors without signs.

BlueZero4 said:
NeoJames said:
So you don't wanna see the levels?
Sorry, for some reason I didn't see the levels. Stupid .bat file! Well, yeah. Nothing much was there. I was a little annoyed by the exit sectors without signs.

Why don't you just add them by the addfile command.

Nice.

I like it. Pretty good, especially considering you're using paint for the images.

However, theres a few things that should be changed.

1: The fat ninja guys are faster? Weird. You should make them SLOWER. Make them the first guys in the first levels.

2: Zabuza flies? Eh, ok, I can deal with that. He generates smoke and has a fire like thing when he flies? Okay, that's just plain weird. Try getting rid of that.

3: Try having it so you don't start off in the normal levels. It's a little unusual... lol.

4: For "Kakashi's training", instead of having 548405840 ninjas, have no ninjas. Instead, make it seem like you ARE climbing up a tree- As it says. Maybe even make it a race level where you have to beat Sasuke. Try and make a few areas of the tree push you back, and other areas that don't. And make other things that can push you off the tree entirely. So try and make it seem like you're climbing UP a tree, instead of across one.

5: I would like to see more characters. Kakashi shouldn't be the next one... I'd have to say Sasuke or Sakura should be. Sasuke shouldn't be too difficult. It'd take some editing, but you could probobly make it so instead of him spindashing, he'd do the fireball jutsu, which would take 5 or 10 "rings".

6: Although Sakura won't have as many special abilities as Sasuke or Naruto, she should have GREAT handling. Kind of like Knuckles. But she's still quite fast, so yeah.

Well, that's all I got for now. But it's still a good mod, and I hope to see more of it in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back