Second Release NarutoMod(Naruto1.wad NarMod.wad and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
The New release is here! Harder Bad guys and bosses. 1 new level (Its not that good, probally good for straight way racing. New Boss Challenges levels. Features Cutscenes.

The File Problem was fixed so seperate files not needed.

More Pictures and Download here. Please vote there.
http://www.freewebs.com/jmanx13/narutomod.htm
NarWadShot1.png

File Names:

NarutoMod.exe
Naruto1.wad
NarutoReColors.wad
NarMusic.wad
NarLevels.wad
NarMod.wad
NarCutscenes.wad

camo man said:
Umm, narutomod.exe isn't an exe file, it's a bat file.

I know that. It Just make it look more seperate from the NarutoMod.wad. Makes it easier for other people to tell the difference of which file is which.

When I press Download (on the place where you uploaded it) It takes me to the same place and doesent download!

Zaktan said:
When I press Download (on the place where you uploaded it) It takes me to the same place and doesent download!

Did you try waiting for a while and not click it more than once.

Ok, huge filesize + mod based on a show I dislike + download site that makes me use IE's downloader = no download from me.

Of course, simply put it on a better server or do something about the filesize and I'll consider downloading.

Chaos said:
Why not upload all of them in different .zips?

Naruto still fails.>_>

Are ya'll dail-up users. And because It would be to much different files. If you just download one zip you can join any Naruto netgame. People always add the music to it.

And way do you even post if you hate this show so much.

Jman said:
Chaos said:
Why not upload all of them in different .zips?

Naruto still fails.>_>

Are ya'll dail-up users. And because It would be to much different files. If you just download one zip you can join any Naruto netgame. People always add the music to.

And way do you even post if you hate this show so much.

Never, ever, ever, under any circumstance other than a redneck meeting, say "ya'll".

Never, ever, ever, under any circumstance other than a redneck meeting, say "ya'll".

first of all its the way you say it in real life. And i dont feel like typing you all. And saying it redneck is y aaa'lll.

You could always have like, three mirrors. Sendspace, this crappy one, and SRB2FFH.

That, or do something about the filesize.

And HSEW, that's only so for files uploaded BEFORE the last time he tried to fix it.

HSEW said:
FFH requires a password for some of the files...
I already explained this. The password protection is on some of the files because JJ updated it. He couldn't remove the password protection for all files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back