Searching the "Can you feel the Sunshine Acid Remix&quo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Yoa, how you all see, i'm searching the mysterious Song. I searched around some days, but only found the normal version, after that, i thought someone from the SRB2 Forum could have it. So it would be very nice if you could post a link or something like that to this Song.

All the Sonic music you could ever need is right here.
And Neo, it's not illegal. SEGA just doesn't give a crap about people listening to their music for free. It's part of a game, not a pirated CD. The people recorded the music by themselves and went to great lengths to get it out. Besides, if people listen to the music they might buy the game just because they think the music is awesome. Fat chance of that happening, but meh.

Actually, it IS illegal. Huzzah.

There was a music CD released in Japan of Sonic R's soundtrack, and it included one or two remix tracks.

HUZZAH Indeed...

Although I still don't think Sega would care, for they stopped that Sonic Advance 3 ROM, So they WOULDA stopped others too...but still...Illigal is Illigal

I can't even play ROMS without having this quezy feeling in my stomache...even if I own the cartrage

Can you feel the sunshine?

Does it... brighten up your day?

Personally, I perfer the "Livin' in the City" track over this.

Im sorry if this is Illegal, but im pretty sure that i dont get the Soundtrack CD from SONIC R :P. Anyway, Living in the City is nice, but the Can you feel the Sunshine Acid Mix is... well... Psycho... lI like it. Thanks SMS ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back