• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

scr_Seasidehill.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me be honest. NO PROGRESS. I have other things to do, but I came up with an idea that is still to be made. When I'm in this PC, I just play, I have no time to create the level. When I'm on the slower PC, I create levels and such instead of playing, and it's impossible o have Sonic Heroes there. So, I tought: "Why don't I take some screenies, put them on a disket, and pass them to my other computer, and base the levels from the Screenies?" Good progress will be done, I swear.

Why not work on the level on your fast PC instead of playing games all the time?

Restraint, man, restraint!

I don't blame espyo that much.Almost nothing is worth giving up playing to work.Well maybe Karate,zorbing,trampolines,hiding under the bed so when someone comes in you can grab their leg,archery.there are more that I can't think about right now.

Espyo said:
Well, here it is, the editting topic for my Sonic Heroes Mod, that is, for now, named scr_seasidehill.wad. Possibly, in a distant future, it shall be named scrmt_Sonicheroes.wad.
Well, let's start, then. Screenshots:
sshlg6.gif
The basic level.
And now, the... *Interrupted*
Someone: -Why is there a red texture?
Espyo: -Why? I'll tell you why. If only that freakin' XWE would work with me!! I try adding the missing texture in that bit, and it gives me an error!
Bah -.- I think I'll fix that part later...
As I was saying: And now, the download!

The screenshot reminds me of the flagship Egg Fleet.

Wow, that was a very useless post. Don't post in a very old topic like this for a small comment. You can only bump if you are asking about the progress, or if it is still happenening.

Which it most likely isn't, I haven't been told to do anything for it, so yeah its mostly a dead mod.(If you're wondering why I said I haven't been told to do anything, is because I was helping with it)

Calm down.
The MOD is semi-dead, but that is because we're in school time, I don't come to this computer so often, and when I do, I want to spend my time playing and having fun, not "working"!
But I'll try to make some progress when I can.
And sonicfreak94, I putted you on the "Sprites and Images" field. That is more of one of the last things to put. But you could start on some Badnick sprites: That would help. :wink:

OK cool. I might not be able to work on it as much, because I'm also doing 2 or 3 other mod's, and I'm working on Sonic Reborne with shadow55561(hope thats the right name). But, I'll do what I can when I have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back