scr_mechmountain1.wad (2nd zone, act 1 of Doomsday Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aled The Hedgehog said:
Someone who's old now said:
"Every little counts"

Ok, How would you like to feel left out?

EDIT: You double posted...

What's wrong with double posting, just to inform everyone else that I've uploaded a new link for MMZ1?

This is getting silly - you just won't let go of it, won't you?!! I can already imagine what someone like Ash would say to this...

Chaos said:
Guys, solve your problems with PMs. We don't need any more locked threads here.

It was Aled's fault for not thinking of that in the first place, but I guess I should have thought of that too. It would have been easier if he didn't think of posting what he posted in the first place.

Besides, only one topic got locked because of us arguing, and I remember it being my brother's topic called 'Pranks'. It wasn't a very good topic anyway, as he said it as if we didn't know it already.

Back on topic. Is Mech Mountain Act 1 better now that that glitch and the crashing have been stopped?

I agree with Chaos and other people. As much as you guys like to argue, keep it to PM's or do it in real life. This is a forum, not a chatroom. That is all.

I've finally got myself to remove a large amount of the enemies in MMZ1, but since I'm not liking this stupid Unicorn nonsense, I won't upload the new version until tomorrow.

That's stupid. It's like not uploading a file because you don't like someone's avatar or something.

Chaos said:
That's stupid. It's like not uploading a file because you don't like someone's avatar or something.

I mean... Imagine what all the users pretending to like this MB theme will say... I just know it isn't going to be very sensible...

But then again, you're right in saying that what I said would make me look stupid. I'll upload the file later today.

Urmm... I forgot to upload the new version of MMZ1 yesterday.

Hold on... (I remember now!)

It was actually because I couldn't get to sendspace.com without it being the common 'Cannot Find Sever'.

This problem is happening to me even today (even though my connection is fine), so meaning I can only upload it to SRB2FFH. If somebody would be kind enough to host the WAD onto Sendspace for me (if it works for them), then I could edit my post to have the link in...

But no need to do that yet, as I haven't even started to upload to SRB2FFH yet. So I'll be doing that in a moment...

Aled The Hedgehog said:
Well, I could upload it for you, Monster.

OK. It's settled. You can do it right now, as I've just uploaded the new version of MMZ1 to SRB2FFH right now.

Here's the link for SRB2FFH:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=52f63fbc1dbfc05bb3d4ed860b925227

All I've done to it is remove a vast amount of the enemies, yet it's still quite as hard as it originally was (suprisingly)...

@Vash: Yes, it was me who made that typo...

I've just tried to put in that Sky I used in the Arid Canyon contest in Deadly Dunes (The 3rd zone in Doomsday pack), and I found that it works great!!

Here are some pics of DDZ1 so far:
srb20066.png

The starting point, set inside a cave.

srb20067.png

Just outside the cave.

srb20068.png

You can see more of the sky now! :)

srb20069.png

The Quicksand+Crumbling Blocks Hazard, Part 1.

srb20070.png

The Quicksand+Crumbling Blocks Hazard, Part 2.

srb20071.png

Quicksand Falls! (Texture from SRB2Riders, so credit to whoever made it)

As for the Level Select Screens... I can decide between this one...
srb20072.png

Or this one...
srb20073.png

So, what do you think, guys? (I know Aled's already seen it...)

Flat and open.

(and no-one really cares if Aled's your brother, stop advertising like that)

Chaos said:
Flat and open.

(and no-one really cares if Aled's your brother, stop advertising like that)

I can't make it look like a desert without it being like that, Chaos...

Did I really look like I was advertising? I didn't let Aled do it because he is my brother... (In fact, that would be the reason why I don't let him help me)

New link on first post. The only change to the previous version is that there are less enemies in all difficulties, thus making it easier to play.

GemEarthBrandon said:
I got a question. Why did you seperatlely released the levels instead of releasing all the levels together?

I felt like releasing Blossom Gardens first, but then later I decided to release this Act of Mech Mountain, as Act 2 isn't done yet, and is planned to be entered in the March/April OLDC.

Eventually I'll release the mod with all the levels together when they're done. But you'll have to be patient, for it's going to be a while from now...

Monster Iestyn said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
I got a question. Why did you seperatlely released the levels instead of releasing all the levels together?

I felt like releasing Blossom Gardens first, but then later I decided to release this Act of Mech Mountain, as Act 2 isn't done yet, and is planned to be entered in the March/April OLDC.

Eventually I'll release the mod with all the levels together when they're done. But you'll have to be patient, for it's going to be a while from now...

I never played it yet, I just asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back