Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Mimiru said:
You guys can't take anything seriously, huh?
Everything has to be a sick joke... -.-'
Welcome to the internet. You appear to be new ^_~
Mystic, I asure you that this doesn't have anything to deal with Internet... I say this because of experience, I already saw people that act like that... And don't take this in the wrong way, but they tend to be the women (seriously, the majority of the people that I know that act like that are girls, nothing to deal with me this).

XP Mystic, you internet guys that I've been around for 2 years have poisoned my brain!
I'm suprised I'm not a lesbian. With all the talk of girls you know.

Sort of how most boys that are popular at school and are smothered by girls turn out to be gay.

Mimiru said:
I'm suprised I'm not a lesbian. With all the talk of girls you know.
Eh? I won't say that. I went to two schools (I changed in 8th), and I can say sure that there are always two groups: the boys and the girls. I don't know why, but it looks like the gender divides the friends. Really. Where I go, the boys only talk with boys and the girls only talk with girls. And nobody is forcing them: they want to do it. And no, they aren't homosexuals, is more, hear one of their jokes and you're going to forgot that idea faster than HyperSonic running.

Believe me, Mimiru, that you talk only with the girls doesn't have anything to do with being lesbian. Is more, it's normal for a girl. Don't be surprised.

Whitman-Hanson Regional High School.

Oh, and most of my friends are girls, and I'm a guy. But that's because most of the guys at my school are morons, jerks, or, overwhelmingly, both.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Oh, and most of my friends are girls, and I'm a guy. But that's because most of the guys at my school are morons, jerks, or, overwhelmingly, both.
In the other school I went all them were exactly like that (for that reason my well-known war-in-the-school-at-finishing-7th-year). At 8th year I luckily changed to another school.

Actually, Mimiru's comment would be an insult if it weren't almost completely true for this particular age group :p.

Mimiru said:
;-; Next time I see you in my chatroom Bigboi, you're going down.

Eh. All I do is idle there. I'm starting to think about uninstalling IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back