• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sawhog 2 (a whole new wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawhog

after not getting enough positive feedback for the first one so I decided to Make one that I drew myself, like before only animation is the rotation and one frame of jumping.
srb20013.jpg

Sawhog poses by a starpost
srb20014.jpg

Sawhog looks on at some easy enemies...
srb20015.jpg

...then destroys them.
srb20016.jpg

then enjoys the sights of a winter wonderland

I dun like this sawhog as much. :( It's not as cute and colorful and the spines seem too lacking in curve, sticking straight up out of his back...

I just want wadfiles to support at least 720 frames.

Sawhog 1.0 is better for opengl. it got more feedback.

You want characters to have 720 frames, when you won't even make one yourself with the limits currently imposed?

When you make a character, then say something :\

I preffer the previous one. It was funny. But did you put it for download? I never found any link. :roll:

Aw, I liked this one as well. It's like Sonic with a dose of realism.

fox.dx2 said:
I just want wadfiles to support at least 720 frames.
I just want wadfiles to support a variable character-defined number of frames for each animation with a minimum of 1 frame for each animation and a maximum of 26 (frames A through Z). But the last time I tried that, I unfixably screwed up the netcode. :D Maybe I'm better now... Hrm...

If anyone wants the first one, its download is located in the original topic on page 3, and the reason why it is underanimated is because I guess i was pulling and Invader Zim (the skin on srb2, not the actual cartoon) for he is also way underanimated :roll:

Sawhog version 2

Could I have it please I love that version better than the clay model im not saying that the clay model is dumb I just like the 2nd version better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back