Save Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wring

Sonic X is being cancelled. 4kids is showing no plans of showing it any more, which will mean the end of Sonic X. Go to 4kids.tv and do anything Sonic related to show 4kids there are still Sonic fans. Lets save Sonic.

wring said:
Sonic X is being cancelled. 4kids is showing no plans of showing it any more, which will mean the end of Sonic X. Go to 4kids.tv and do anything Sonic related to show 4kids there are still Sonic fans. Lets save Sonic.
If we go complain to 4kids that we want Sonic X back, that would be saying that we are not Sonic fans.
We'd be killing sonic, rather than saving him.

We're better off without the disgrace of 4kids'd Sonic X then it being alive. It is quite the insult to Sonic.

If it is being canceled, thank god. I'm tired of 4kids and overly butchering almost every liscence they get...

... But wait, what will they replace Sonic X with? :o

Sonic X wasn't even very true to the games. I'm just glad it got cancelled before they could insult Shadow the Hegehog (The game.)

actually they are replacing Sonic X with "ultimate muscle." Insult to injury. But, Sonic X is a pretty good cartoon, the Sonic battle adaption almost made me cry, just like the game. But to enjoy it, you have to like the new Sonic games like Shadow and Heroes, and I loved both. :D So I like Sonic X too. Besides, you do realize Sonic X fans are the next generation of Sonic fans? Mwahahaha :evil: , someday we will rule the fandom, mwahahahah :twisted: Um...yeah.

Uh no, I like the new games. I hate what Sonic X did to them. They didn't even include the Sonic and Tails vs Knuckles scene when they were parodying (Yes, I consider it parodying) SA1. I saw a few more recent episodes, and what the hell? Its a scifi show?!?

wring said:
Bigboi said:
I suppose your favor character is Shadow.
:lol: I could say something about your avatar. :lol:

For the 50th time, it's not intended as Sonic recolored as Shadow. Red plus black doesn't automaticly equal Shadow. >.<

If you'll notice, Shadow has black stripes on his quills.
Bigboi's avatar has his quills DIPPED in paint, making only the ends red, not painted on as a stripe.

Bigboi said:
That game insults itself, Draykon.
It's a good game, I don't see why everyone hates it so much. Come to think of it, I don't see why everyone hates MS Paint so much. I don't even see why everyone hates me so much!

Both sentences fit perfectly.

Come to think of it, I don't see why everyone hates MS Paint so much.
I can see why, but I personally don't hate it. Sure, it's a very limited image maker, but excellent drawings can come of it when used properly. But that's off topic.

Anyway, I like many of the Sonic games evenly, old and new. The new ones definitely aren't too original, but a lot of them have some pretty good gameplay.

It doesn't mean a Sonic anime dub by 4Kids is good, though. Heck, any dub made by 4Kids isn't good. All 4Kids does is translate Japanese anime made for teens and turn it into English junk made for kids under 12 by rewriting the scripts so that they don't, by any chance, get sued. And THAT is why people in the Yu-Gi-Oh anime dub point fingers at each other so much!*

They were actually pointing guns in the Japanese original.

yeah, I'm glad sonic X is gone. It was an insult to sonic.

and Draykon, you aren't alone. I also enjoy playing ShTH.

I like both the 2D games, and the 3D games roughly equally.

Sonic X is being cancelled? Quickly! Everyone grab your weaponry and lets all attack chris!

EDIT:
Blue Warrior said:
They were actually pointing guns in the Japanese original.

Yep. Funny how they're too stupid to use said item to win duels instead of standing there with the 100thousand dollar technology with the fate of the world in the hands of CARD PLAYERS! Then again we'd have no show.

Code:
*me vs Kaiba*

Kaiba: "...and I summon: BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!!!"

ZTaimat: *pulls out gun* ... *Fires it*

Announcer: "And the winner is: ZTaimat by technical bullet-in-head!"

ZTaimat: *shoots the announcer*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back