SASRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I found it by digging up in my wad files, using the demo launcher I launched it..but when I try starting game it gives me: back cycle from AFALL1 to AFALL4. Can anyone try and fix it?

Zonic The Hedgehog said:
Alright, I found it by digging up in my wad files, using the demo launcher I launched it..but when I try starting game it gives me: back cycle from AFALL1 to AFALL4. Can anyone try and fix it?

Your problem is that you are using the old 1.08 SASRB2, and SRB2 1.08 and 1.09 apparently arrange these lumps differently. Dig around, and you might find the topic with the newer, working version. Or you can e-mail me, I have the new version of the WAD.

FSX said:
Zonic The Hedgehog said:

Your problem is that you are using the old 1.08 SASRB2, and SRB2 1.08 and 1.09 apparently arrange these lumps differently. Dig around, and you might find the topic with the newer, working version. Or you can e-mail me, I have the new version of the WAD.
Just what I needed! I had the same problem as Zonic, for about 1-2 years, now. And now I have the solution! Thanks, I'll give you an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back