sasrb2 demo big problem its inplayable! i cant play levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*

Don't you people try your methods first? I just did both and no dice.

Addons: Not there. Not even in a wrong category.

Search: SASRB2 generates 1 page. every (relevant) link on said page is deader than disco. Surely if there is a link it would be in a topic with 'SASRB2' in it.

also...

Srb2Wiki: Article not found

Seriously, if you're gonna complain about lazy people or anything like that, at least give your arguement a leg to stand on. If someone uploads the wad in a (relatively) permanent place, links it appropriately and actually get some attention on it.

Some wads are too liked to be lost.

Warpshade said:
*Sigh*

Don't you people try your methods first? I just did both and no dice.

Addons: Not there. Not even in a wrong category.

Search: SASRB2 generates 1 page. every (relevant) link on said page is deader than disco. Surely if there is a link it would be in a topic with 'SASRB2' in it.

also...

Srb2Wiki: Article not found

Seriously, if you're gonna complain about lazy people or anything like that, at least give your arguement a leg to stand on. If someone uploads the wad in a (relatively) permanent place, links it appropriately and actually get some attention on it.

Some wads are too liked to be lost.
Warpshade, im not lazy i searched in the sames places like you
Srb2 Wiki: not yet

Srb2.org: not yet

and here (Srb2 Forum): not yet! :?

Maybe someone should submit the 1.09.4 version to the Addons site?
Right SSNTAILS :wink:[/b]

That posts kinda defeats the point, and makes no sense.

It should be on srb2.org, and in this forum. I downloaded it right on this forum. You just got to look harder, or ask someoen in a PM. Also please write in black coloured writing. I had to put my glasses on to see that post.

Last I checked, there IS no 1.09.4 version. I think the last working version was around 1.09.0, MAYBE 1.09.2.

Honestly, you're not missing all that much. If you really want to try it, try running the 1.08 version. I think that ZIP file with all the 1.08 WADs is still buried somewhere in the addons section, and I know there is a mirror to 1.08 somewhere.

HYPERKNUX said:
That posts kinda defeats the point, and makes no sense.

It should be on srb2.org, and in this forum. I downloaded it right on this forum. You just got to look harder, or ask someoen in a PM. Also please write in black coloured writing. I had to put my glasses on to see that post.
Right HYPERKNUX

Would you stop requesting so many things? Look, you got SASRB2, ENJOY IT FOR CHRISTS SAKES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back