Salt, what the hell man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Ok, so I went to watch the Agent Salt movie, and I was expecting to see an action movie with random ending, and that´s what I got, but it´s one of the most fucked-up movies I´ve seen.

So basically there´s this girl who is a russian spy and murders alot of people pretends to kill the russian president, kills her adoptive family, tries to kill the USA president, then kills her classmate, and she´s suppoused to be the good one? So this thing is basically saying out loud ¨It´s right to be a terrorist, betray your family and everyone you know.

Ok, I do like action movies, and I approve killing people of opurtinity, but not going around killing For Da Lulz everyone you see, pretty crappy movie, plus, it had a rather short variety of weapons, just PM, M9, HK MP5, Ak-47, Ak-74, M4, and M200.
Crappy movie.

Anyone here got to like this?

Um, she kills around 25 people,
and saves like, 9 million.
It's pretty safe to assume that she's the good guy. Though I agree with you; a bit too much killing. I didn't really care about the characters, so I didn't feel anything when something happened to them.

It wasn't bad though, on the whole, I thought it was a pretty good action movie. Lately I've been hating action movies because their goddamned chase scenes leave me falling asleep. The chase scenes in this movie were actually remotely entertaining.

One of the things I dislike of those movies, the characters are too lucky, bullets ALWAYS miss, in the chase scene after the russian president part, how could the black dude miss EVERY shot, a Beretta is designed to be accurate and easy to aim, and yet, out of the 15 shots, he only got one? what the heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back