SAGE SRB2 King of the Ring Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the registration for the contest is over. If you already registered you can still verify that you are going to participate.

Well that sucks, the first round was on the same day i got the e-mail >>

Well i missed it to because i did not notice that it would be the same day

Furyhunter said:
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL, THOSE OF WHICH WHO REGISTERED. It is extremely important that you verify, otherwise you will not be able to participate!

Also, registrations are closed.
Darn it. I didn't know I was suppose to do that. *sigh* I guess the reason why was because the registration form didn't say that I would be e-mailed.

I thought I saw that on the registration forum. Anyway, I was gonna sign up, and in fact would have been the first, but I couldn't. My mom's college work keep our good comp occupied.

Next time there's something like this can you organise it a bit more, i really wanted to join it but there was nothing that said it would be the same day as i got the email. =(

I figured it was going to fail from the beginning. This is exactly why these things don't work out. If someone could make the net-code and other shit about SRB2 net-play better so it supports 32 players fine, then something like this would work out much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back