Sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.
You completely missed the point of my post.
My post was to point out that he said "Yeah, games based on Candy suck"
I doubt that he has ever played any to begin with to base his statement.
I thought it was just merely a sentence to just agree with previous opinion.
Just because Junk food is a multi-million dollar industry by no means guarantees a good game
Not implying that.
Still, just because a game is based on candy or food, it could have good gameplay. Making it a good game. I am not, of course, talking about this abomination seen here.
M&Ms do not equal 1337.

When did I ever say that?

Arf said:
You completely missed the point of my post.
My post was to point out that he said "Yeah, games based on Candy suck"
I doubt that he has ever played any to begin with to base his statement.
I thought it was just merely a sentence to just agree with previous opinion.
Just because Junk food is a multi-million dollar industry by no means guarantees a good game
Not implying that.
Still, just because a game is based on candy or food, it could have good gameplay. Making it a good game. I am not, of course, talking about this abomination seen here.
M&Ms do not equal 1337.

When did I ever say that?

Oh, yeah, sorry. I misunderstood you. I guess not if he's just jumping on the bandwagon, and you never said that, it was just my opinion. I dunno.

And Yeah, Shadow Hog, that's what I was talking about. It was okay the first time around but I couldn't find much replay value in it. It's been sitting in some dark forgotten realm of my room since I beat it. Maybe I'm just comparing it to my present preferences which do not include Loony Tunes games or racing games any longer.

Look, a nut. Look, a nut. APROACHING SOUND BARRIER!! Look, a nut. APROACHING SOUND BARRIER!! APROACHING SOUND BA-APROACHING SOUND BARRIER!! Look, a nut.

Enough to drive one crazy.

Oh, and how does this represent insane speed?

hgfhfghrtfurt76777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Not only heard of it.
I played it.
I feel dirty.
At least going several times the speed of time, in reverse, was a neat addition. (IN REVERSE. How many games let you do that?)
oh yah, not an addition at all.

This game is like watching snails race to the other side of the street.

Except not as awesome because M&Ms won't get crushed by any cars and make a slimy mess. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back